Community Forum

How to set a stallion at stud?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Twisted_Briar
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

How to set a stallion at stud?

Post by Twisted_Briar »

I noticed there are many, many stallions at stud in the market section. Just wondering how I can put mine up? I also noticed underneath some people's stallions, there were comments saying 'do not use', which made me wonder if a stallion is shown automatically.

Basically just a little confused with this aspect of the game. If anyone could explain, that'd be awesome :D
Lee!
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: How to set a stallion at stud?

Post by Lee! »

Twisted_Briar wrote:I noticed there are many, many stallions at stud in the market section. Just wondering how I can put mine up? I also noticed underneath some people's stallions, there were comments saying 'do not use', which made me wonder if a stallion is shown automatically.

Basically just a little confused with this aspect of the game. If anyone could explain, that'd be awesome :D
To put your own stallion for stud you go to the horse you want to put for stud, click on breed horse then, on edit stud ad. The horses that say "do not use" are usually a horse from someones private line that they are breeding to their side account. Hope this helped! :D
Twisted_Briar
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Twisted_Briar »

Thanks so much! This really helped :)
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

It's as Lee! said.
To elaborate just a little on the private studs: We do not yet have the option to click on the Approved Broodmare button. There is no such thing as a Private Stud, yet. So, as a community, we attempt to observe other players decisions about certain stallion usages and avoid studding to a stallion marked as such.
In this way, we get along as a community and enable additional help and aid to everybody. [Hard feelings make for unwilling help].
Also be aware that those who use such studs without permission have been banned from such players other services. Should it happen, try to apologize and making amends is always met with better outcomes.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Twisted_Briar
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Twisted_Briar »

Got it. I'll definitely be careful with that in future - I wouldn't want anyone using my private stud either, so it's very understandable.

As a side note, the game looks great! I'm enjoying it thoroughly.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 17, 2024 9:51 am

It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 9:51 am