Community Forum

Friends Wanted

Enchanted Equine
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Friends Wanted

Post by Enchanted Equine »

Hey everyone! I’ve been playing HWO for a long time, but I’ve sadly never made any friends or talked to anyone else other than a quick “can I breed to your horse?” Or something like that. It’s kinda lonely being all by myself out here quietly working in my projects in the corner so I figured I’d finally reach out and see if anyone replies :) I’m always happy to chat so please feel free to ping me or just reply here.
Emlyn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Friends Wanted

Post by Emlyn »

TrapandJup wrote:Hey everyone! I’ve been playing HWO for a long time, but I’ve sadly never made any friends or talked to anyone else other than a quick “can I breed to your horse?” Or something like that. It’s kinda lonely being all by myself out here quietly working in my projects in the corner so I figured I’d finally reach out and see if anyone replies :) I’m always happy to chat so please feel free to ping me or just reply here.
Hey! ^-^ it would love to be your friend, what projects are you working on?
like to be a lady living in the country with lots of horses and dogs.”
― Queen Elizabeth II

Enchanted Equine
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Emlyn wrote:
TrapandJup wrote:Hey everyone! I’ve been playing HWO for a long time, but I’ve sadly never made any friends or talked to anyone else other than a quick “can I breed to your horse?” Or something like that. It’s kinda lonely being all by myself out here quietly working in my projects in the corner so I figured I’d finally reach out and see if anyone replies :) I’m always happy to chat so please feel free to ping me or just reply here.
Hey! ^-^ it would love to be your friend, what projects are you working on?

Hi, thanks for reaching out! <3

I’m doing a ton of projects right now, including making two of my own breeds (Calgara and Darghuna), making some taller and more horselike Shetlands, getting more Abaco Barb horses into the game, and several different experiments of crossing different builds together!
Emlyn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

TrapandJup wrote:
Emlyn wrote: Hey! ^-^ it would love to be your friend, what projects are you working on?

I’m doing a ton of projects right now, including making two of my own breeds (Calgara and Darghuna), making some taller and more horselike Shetlands, getting more Abaco Barb horses into the game, and several different experiments of crossing different builds together!
Ooo! That sounds exciting! Yeah you don't see many Abaco Barbs in the game -^- sort of sad, I am excited to see the product though!!

I am currently working on breeding every draft horse in the game along with breaking a few records ^-^
― Queen Elizabeth II

Enchanted Equine
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Emlyn wrote:
TrapandJup wrote:

Ooo! That sounds exciting! Yeah you don't see many Abaco Barbs in the game -^- sort of sad, I am excited to see the product though!!

I am currently working on breeding every draft horse in the game along with breaking a few records ^-^
Oh my gosh that’s amazing! I love a good draft horse and have recently been finding a TON of Percherons on the market! I’d love to check out your projects! Belgians are part of one of my breeds and they’re definitely growing on me haha.
Emlyn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

TrapandJup wrote:
Emlyn wrote: Ooo! That sounds exciting! Yeah you don't see many Abaco Barbs in the game -^- sort of sad, I am excited to see the product though!!

Oh my gosh that’s amazing! I love a good draft horse and have recently been finding a TON of Percherons on the market! I’d love to check out your projects! Belgians are part of one of my breeds and they’re definitely growing on me haha.
I have to, guess they are getting popular? XD you are welcome to any of mine if you ever need a Belgian :]
― Queen Elizabeth II

Enchanted Equine
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Emlyn wrote:
TrapandJup wrote:
I have to, guess they are getting popular? XD you are welcome to any of mine if you ever need a Belgian :]
Thank you so much! I’ll definitely let you know if I want to throw some new genes into my breeds! Darghuna horses are half Arab, half Belgian and they’re actually turning out surprisingly well. I was just messing around and kind of fell in love with the cross lol
Emlyn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

TrapandJup wrote:
Emlyn wrote:
Thank you so much! I’ll definitely let you know if I want to throw some new genes into my breeds! Darghuna horses are half Arab, half Belgian and they’re actually turning out surprisingly well. I was just messing around and kind of fell in love with the cross lol
Ooo! To be completely honest, this is the first time I have heard of the breed! It must be fun breeding them
Lol isn't that how all crosses kinda work?
― Queen Elizabeth II

EJBreeding
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by EJBreeding »

Hey I would love to be friends with you! I can see that you are working on getting Abaco Barbs into the game, if you ever need one then just ping me because I have a few that are just sitting around on my farm. I think that's cool that you want to make them more populated :)
Enchanted Equine
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Emlyn wrote:
TrapandJup wrote:
Ooo! To be completely honest, this is the first time I have heard of the breed! It must be fun breeding them
Lol isn't that how all crosses kinda work?
They’re my breed that I came up with! I’m working on making them more unique so they have distinct features that make them stand out from plain old ArabxBelgians! And yeah, always end up obsessed with the most random breeds and crosses :lol:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 26, 2024 3:05 am

It is currently Sun May 26, 2024 3:05 am