Community Forum

Friends Wanted

Enchanted Equine
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Friends Wanted

Post by Enchanted Equine »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
Enchanted Equine wrote:Hey everyone! I’ve been playing HWO for a long time, but I’ve sadly never made any friends or talked to anyone else other than a quick “can I breed to your horse?” Or something like that. It’s kinda lonely being all by myself out here quietly working in my projects in the corner so I figured I’d finally reach out and see if anyone replies :) I’m always happy to chat so please feel free to ping me or just reply here.
I love the new name ;)

Also, I'm not completely sure if you still want any friends, but I'm always open to new friend requests :D

Lmk and we will chat sometime ;)
Thank you, I love it too :D figured it was time for a bit of a new start! I definitely would love more friends and people to chat with <3
Enchanted Equine
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

BlackOak2 wrote:
Enchanted Equine wrote:...
I've seen you lurking. ;)
It's great to see you finally joining the ... ehem... talking part of our community.

Arab x belgian crosses, for some reason, make absolutely excellent competition stock. Their genes cross just so and what comes out somehow just works perfectly. When a person is looking to build from scratch, a competition bloodline, I always suggest this cross as their base.
They remind me a bit of what I suspect an Irish Draught would be. Very agile, but big. :lol:
:lol: Definitely been lurking for awhile, but hoping that ends now!

I’ve been experimenting with the cross for awhile but honestly I don’t have the motivation to keep forging ahead with the project and so I’m putting it on hold for awhile. Now I’m focusing on more Arab-based breeds as that’s my ultimate passion! Light horse breeds like Turkmene and Akhal-teke, as well as NSH horses are gonna be my focus for awhile as it’s a much quicker project with faster results
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Enchanted Equine wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
I've seen you lurking. ;)
It's great to see you finally joining the ... ehem... talking part of our community.

Arab x belgian crosses, for some reason, make absolutely excellent competition stock. Their genes cross just so and what comes out somehow just works perfectly. When a person is looking to build from scratch, a competition bloodline, I always suggest this cross as their base.
They remind me a bit of what I suspect an Irish Draught would be. Very agile, but big. :lol:

I’ve been experimenting with the cross for awhile but honestly I don’t have the motivation to keep forging ahead with the project and so I’m putting it on hold for awhile. Now I’m focusing on more Arab-based breeds as that’s my ultimate passion! Light horse breeds like Turkmene and Akhal-teke, as well as NSH horses are gonna be my focus for awhile as it’s a much quicker project with faster results
Development of a breed from scratch, regardless of what breed you're going for, IS a long project! For sure. :D And we all need a change of pace now and again.

I think, in real life, my favorite breed has to be the morgan and my favorite cross the morab. But... I don't much care for the 'new' morgans. Look more like coach horses, thin, long and lanky, like standarbreds or tenn walkers that what they used to look like, more closer to a quarter horse, with much more body. I like those older morgan looks. But, at least they didn't change much of the personality along with the shape change! :lol:
Surprisingly, I don't breed morgans or morabs in-game. My primary project (in board/freeze currently) is leopard tarpans.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Wildhorse island
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Wildhorse island »

I'm new but I would like to be your friend what projects are you working on :D
Enchanted Equine
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

BlackOak2 wrote:
Enchanted Equine wrote:

Development of a breed from scratch, regardless of what breed you're going for, IS a long project! For sure. :D And we all need a change of pace now and again.

I think, in real life, my favorite breed has to be the morgan and my favorite cross the morab. But... I don't much care for the 'new' morgans. Look more like coach horses, thin, long and lanky, like standarbreds or tenn walkers that what they used to look like, more closer to a quarter horse, with much more body. I like those older morgan looks. But, at least they didn't change much of the personality along with the shape change! :lol:
Surprisingly, I don't breed morgans or morabs in-game. My primary project (in board/freeze currently) is leopard tarpans.
I love a good morab, I’ve thought about giving them a go here honestly! Irl my favorite breed is probably Arabians, quarter horses, or Quarabs. Tbh a lot of the newer versions of breeds irl aren’t as nice as the originals because they either overbreed or lose certain traits.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Enchanted Equine wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

I love a good morab, I’ve thought about giving them a go here honestly! Irl my favorite breed is probably Arabians, quarter horses, or Quarabs. Tbh a lot of the newer versions of breeds irl aren’t as nice as the originals because they either overbreed or lose certain traits.
Mm.. Ain't that the truth! It's a shame really. But whatever... there are still those out there that are religiously breeding the older versions. May be a little hard to come by, but they are certainly elitists, aren't they! :mrgreen:

And then when you see one of those older versions, can't help but drool!!! Eye Candy! :twisted: :lol:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Enchanted Equine
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

BlackOak2 wrote:
Enchanted Equine wrote:
Mm.. Ain't that the truth! It's a shame really. But whatever... there are still those out there that are religiously breeding the older versions. May be a little hard to come by, but they are certainly elitists, aren't they! :mrgreen:

And then when you see one of those older versions, can't help but drool!!! Eye Candy! :twisted: :lol:
For sure :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 1:15 am

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 1:15 am