Community Forum

Small introduction:)

K's Eventing
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Small introduction:)

Post by K's Eventing »

Hello! I'm K, I guess I'm sort of new? :lol: I have been playing horse world since 2021 and finally have my own account!
Anywho, Hi I'm K, I am working on breeding Showjumpers and possibly cross country! I am more into English Events :)
Thank you for reading
-K
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Small introduction:)

Post by BlackOak2 »

K's Eventing wrote:Hello! I'm K, I guess I'm sort of new? :lol: I have been playing horse world since 2021 and finally have my own account!
Anywho, Hi I'm K, I am working on breeding Showjumpers and possibly cross country! I am more into English Events :)
Thank you for reading
-K
Those are two undervalued disciplines on here. :D Good Luck! And officially: Welcome to the game!

I'm sure you understand the usual around here, since you say you've been playing for a little already. ;) So, let us know if you need anything!
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
K's Eventing
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by K's Eventing »

BlackOak2 wrote:
K's Eventing wrote:Hello! I'm K, I guess I'm sort of new? :lol: I have been playing horse world since 2021 and finally have my own account!
Thank you for reading
-K
Those are two undervalued disciplines on here. :D Good Luck! And officially: Welcome to the game!

I'm sure you understand the usual around here, since you say you've been playing for a little already. ;) So, let us know if you need anything!
I will! Thank you :)
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

K's Eventing wrote:...
Hey K, do you need any trained horses??? :D
"There's some good in this world, Mister Frodo, and it's worth fighting for." - Samwise Gamgee
K's Eventing
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by K's Eventing »

Alyssa Davis wrote:
K's Eventing wrote:...
Hey K, do you need any trained horses??? :D
No, but thank you for the offer : )
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 11:44 pm

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 11:44 pm