Community Forum

Stressed

Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Stressed

Post by Sunshadow Ranch »

I'm just posting here because I don't really have a space to rant anymore. My closest friend who I always talk to has turned her back against me: she tells me to go away since she needs to think alone and I see her talking with half the grade as soon as I go away..It's honestly really upsetting to how she is treating me and I honestly lost all my motivation to do anything. It's been going on for some time, but I've just kept it in because I truly love her as a friend. It's what kept me from dying and all that...I just can't afford to lose it but at the same time, I don't enjoy the time I spend around her. It's eating me up and it's suffocating. I have this other friend who makes me smile and all and I really want to spend all my time with them, but still I'm scared..I can't lose her.
Subsidiaries: Sunshadow_Holding, _Sunshadow_, SunshadowRanch_2, Sunshadow_Champing

Sunshadow Ranch: Breeding Thoroughbreds, Arabians, Belgians, Trakehners since 2022.
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Stressed

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

Sunshadow Ranch wrote:I'm just posting here because I don't really have a space to rant anymore. My closest friend who I always talk to has turned her back against me: she tells me to go away since she needs to think alone and I see her talking with half the grade as soon as I go away..It's honestly really upsetting to how she is treating me and I honestly lost all my motivation to do anything. It's been going on for some time, but I've just kept it in because I truly love her as a friend. It's what kept me from dying and all that...I just can't afford to lose it but at the same time, I don't enjoy the time I spend around her. It's eating me up and it's suffocating. I have this other friend who makes me smile and all and I really want to spend all my time with them, but still I'm scared..I can't lose her.
Aw.. I know how you feel.. I had a friend turn on me last year and we haven't talked. I really hope you're ok.. I'm always around here if you ever wanna vent, I'm really sorry about her. Just don't let it get too toxic where it will really destroy you.. All people on HWO are here for you
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Iris rock stables wrote:
Sunshadow Ranch wrote:I'm just posting here because I don't really have a space to rant anymore. My closest friend who I always talk to has turned her back against me: she tells me to go away since she needs to think alone and I see her talking with half the grade as soon as I go away..It's honestly really upsetting to how she is treating me and I honestly lost all my motivation to do anything. It's been going on for some time, but I've just kept it in because I truly love her as a friend. It's what kept me from dying and all that...I just can't afford to lose it but at the same time, I don't enjoy the time I spend around her. It's eating me up and it's suffocating. I have this other friend who makes me smile and all and I really want to spend all my time with them, but still I'm scared..I can't lose her.
Aw.. I know how you feel.. I had a friend turn on me last year and we haven't talked. I really hope you're ok.. I'm always around here if you ever wanna vent, I'm really sorry about her. Just don't let it get too toxic where it will really destroy you.. All people on HWO are here for you
Aww, thanks! I'm feeling a bit better I guess...spending my time here on HWO...it really helps! :lol:
I really loved her..it's just so heartbreaking to see this.
Subsidiaries: Sunshadow_Holding, _Sunshadow_, SunshadowRanch_2, Sunshadow_Champing

Sunshadow Ranch: Breeding Thoroughbreds, Arabians, Belgians, Trakehners since 2022.
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Sunshadow Ranch wrote:
Iris rock stables wrote: Aw.. I know how you feel.. I had a friend turn on me last year and we haven't talked. I really hope you're ok.. I'm always around here if you ever wanna vent, I'm really sorry about her. Just don't let it get too toxic where it will really destroy you.. All people on HWO are here for you
Aww, thanks! I'm feeling a bit better I guess...spending my time here on HWO...it really helps! :lol:
I hope you do feel better :D, at least we can relax here on HWO. I know it's heartbreaking to see her leave, but sometimes it can be for the better... I just don't want her to start being super toxic to you.. It really will destroy you.. just find your happy place and put your mind there :)
Soleil
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Soleil »

Oof :( I'm here for you, even though we can't actually hug each other :lol:

Although I can't truly know how you feel, nobody can as everyone's experience is different, I have this friend—she's my best friend IRL—and lately she's been trying to be 'popular' , hanging out with people whom I can tell don't have her best interests in mind. Today she told me she doesn't feel well and doesn't want to talk, but the very next period she's laughing and completely ignoring me for her other 'friends'.

She's been with me since like, forever.

So yeah, that's my little sob story. Anyways, the point is: stay strong, the people of HWO will always be here for you <3 and me especially!
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

camilleon wrote:
Oof :( I'm here for you, even though we can't actually hug each other :lol:

Although I can't truly know how you feel, nobody can as everyone's experience is different, I have this friend—she's my best friend IRL—and lately she's been trying to be 'popular' , hanging out with people whom I can tell don't have her best interests in mind. Today she told me she doesn't feel well and doesn't want to talk, but the very next period she's laughing and completely ignoring me for her other 'friends'.

So yeah, that's my little sob story. Anyways, the point is: stay strong, the people of HWO will always be here for you <3 and me especially!
Aww, I feel bad!
It's nice to feel welcome here! ;)

Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Sunshadow Ranch wrote:
camilleon wrote: Oof :( I'm here for you, even though we can't actually hug each other :lol:

Aww, I feel bad!
It's nice to feel welcome here! ;)
You are very welcomed here
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Iris rock stables wrote:
Sunshadow Ranch wrote: Aww, thanks! I'm feeling a bit better I guess...spending my time here on HWO...it really helps! :lol:
I hope you do feel better :D, at least we can relax here on HWO. I know it's heartbreaking to see her leave, but sometimes it can be for the better... I just don't want her to start being super toxic to you.. It really will destroy you.. just find your happy place and put your mind there :)
Thank you for your kind words! :lol:
I have to walk home with her.. :?

Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Sunshadow Ranch wrote:
Iris rock stables wrote: I hope you do feel better :D, at least we can relax here on HWO. I know it's heartbreaking to see her leave, but sometimes it can be for the better... I just don't want her to start being super toxic to you.. It really will destroy you.. just find your happy place and put your mind there :)
Thank you for your kind words! :lol:
I have to walk home with her.. :?
Your Welcome! And try to just ignore her, it will be difficult but try
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

:) Okay, here goes. :D

First, some reflection. If you haven't already came across it before.
Some people come into your life for a season.
Some people come into your life for a reason.
Some people come into your life forever.
Once you figure out which kind she is, you may feel better about the ending.

There can be many reasons why she's doing what she's doing. If you really want to work it out, it may be best just to confront her about it. But... sometimes it's better just to let them simmer. Depending on the why, it may actually eat her up more, if you just let things ride for a time and feed back the same energy and responses she's been giving you.

Then again, (and this is the sadder line) she may be coming to that stage in life where some people move onward to other friends. If this is the case, it'll be Much, Much healthier for you, to 'remember her fondly' and find yourself with that other friend. ;) At the very least, your state of mind will remain nominally intact.

We all work through this at some point. You're far from alone. But it always seems that way, I know. What it does come down to, and I'm not the first one to say it, I'm sure I'll not be the last one here... because it's more true than perhaps first thoughts suggest... find your happy. Whatever that is. Then let things ride for awhile. Because sometimes it's about everybody else, but sometimes it's about YOU.

So remember, as scary as it is, sometimes it's better to let yourself free-fall for awhile then to cling to a cliff that's trying to shake you off. Besides, you never know what'll break your fall. ;) And sometimes that, whatever catches you, is beautiful... or gorgeous... or... well... :twisted: 8-) :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 11:42 pm

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 11:42 pm