Community Forum

Donate Please!

Rescuer of Horses
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Donate Please!

Post by Rescuer of Horses »

Hello I am Rescuer of Horses but once known as Majestic_And_Rare and I was donated alot of money by Alyssa Davis tysm btw! but I spent most of it on horses and lots of things :? :oops: :shock:

So here am I with a little amount of money. Would someone will donate to me? Even as little as 30k is very, very much appreciated!!

-Your local Russian player
Em's Holding
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Donate Please!

Post by Em's Holding »

Rescuer of Horses wrote:Hello I am Rescuer of Horses but once known as Majestic_And_Rare and I was donated alot of money by Alyssa Davis tysm btw! but I spent most of it on horses and lots of things :? :oops: :shock:

So here am I with a little amount of money. Would someone will donate to me? Even as little as 30k is very, very much appreciated!!

Put a rehomable horse up ^-^
Rescuer of Horses
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

RodeoGal807 wrote:
Rescuer of Horses wrote:Hello I am Rescuer of Horses but once known as Majestic_And_Rare and I was donated alot of money by Alyssa Davis tysm btw! but I spent most of it on horses and lots of things :? :oops: :shock:

Thank you so much!

Rescuer of Horses
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

RodeoGal807 wrote:

I'm sorry someone else offered more so you don't have to donate anymore :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 11:44 pm

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 11:44 pm