Community Forum

Heyyy ~besthorsebreeder~ (Private discussion)

EMHAL
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Heyyy ~besthorsebreeder~ (Private discussion)

Post by EMHAL »

~besthorsebreeder~ wrote:Ping

Heyyy besthorsebreeder! This is also bestleopardbreeders. It's so nice to see you again! I hope you're having a fun time rejoining the HWO community. I recently joined again so I also didn't play for a while. If you want to stud some horses you can stud for free to any of my horses on all my accounts including EMHAL, bestleopardbreeders, Emily6767, and HaileyMcC125. I can also train on EMHAL if you want a couple horses trained. Let me know how you're doing! :D :D :D
~besthorsebreeder~
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Heyyy ~besthorsebreeder~ (Private discussion)

Post by ~besthorsebreeder~ »

EMHAL wrote:
~besthorsebreeder~ wrote:Ping

Heyyy besthorsebreeder! This is also bestleopardbreeders. It's so nice to see you again! I hope you're having a fun time rejoining the HWO community. I recently joined again so I also didn't play for a while. If you want to stud some horses you can stud for free to any of my horses on all my accounts including EMHAL, bestleopardbreeders, Emily6767, and HaileyMcC125. I can also train on EMHAL if you want a couple horses trained. Let me know how you're doing! :D :D :D
Hi!!!!
It’s so nice to see you again <333
Right now I’m doing good, and my time away has given me more appreciation and inspiration for the game! Thank you so much on the offer, and I will let you know if I need any off that (hopefully I get some good ones soon :lol:) and ofc if you ever want to stud my horses fr free just lmk (although if your interested I would look on ~BHB~ Selling bc I don’t do tbs anymore) :D
How’s everything been for you since you joined back?
:D
“Whatever you do, always give 100%. Unless you’re donating blood.” -Bill Murray

Official Stud Page: [closed, being renovated now]

~BHB~
EMHAL
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by EMHAL »

~besthorsebreeder~ wrote:
EMHAL wrote:

Hi!!!!
Right now I’m doing good, and my time away has given me more appreciation and inspiration for the game! Thank you so much on the offer, and I will let you know if I need any off that (hopefully I get some good ones soon :lol:) and ofc if you ever want to stud my horses fr free just lmk (although if your interested I would look on ~BHB~ Selling bc I don’t do tbs anymore) :D

If I could use https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2116384 that would be awesome. Things have been good lately, started a training business if you ever need any training. . . what horses do you do instead of tb's?
~besthorsebreeder~
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ~besthorsebreeder~ »

EMHAL wrote:
~besthorsebreeder~ wrote: Hi!!!!

If I could use https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2116384 that would be awesome. Things have been good lately, started a training business if you ever need any training. . . what horses do you do instead of tb's?
Sure ill put him up for stud (ill put him up as privet, but u can use him until he runs out of energy.). Rn, im doing dressage trakehners :)
“Whatever you do, always give 100%. Unless you’re donating blood.” -Bill Murray

Official Stud Page: [closed, being renovated now]

~BHB~
EMHAL
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by EMHAL »

~besthorsebreeder~ wrote:
EMHAL wrote:

Sure ill put him up for stud (ill put him up as privet, but u can use him until he runs out of energy.). Rn, im doing dressage trakehners :)

I'm done with him, thanks so much!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 7:44 pm

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 7:44 pm