Community Forum

AHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOO

Enchanted Equine
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

AHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOO

Post by Enchanted Equine »

GUYS SOMETHING DREADFUL HAS OCCURRED :o :( :? :x

Okay, so I was buying some new horses from the adoption center because I’m starting my breeding project over. Everything was fine, I even managed to snag not one but two rarer coats, yay! But all the sudden when I went back to buy more horses THERE WERE NO GREY ARABS!!! I’ve refreshed and pressed the “show me the horses” button on the page at least 100 times and they’re GONE.

I am so upset and sad right now and I don’t know what to do, I’ve tried everything I can think of and absolutely no grey Arabs are showing up :( my whole project is breeding grey Arabs so I have no idea what I’ll do now. Hopefully it’s fixed soon.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: AHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOO

Post by BlackOak2 »

Enchanted Equine wrote:GUYS SOMETHING DREADFUL HAS OCCURRED :o :( :? :x

Okay, so I was buying some new horses from the adoption center because I’m starting my breeding project over. Everything was fine, I even managed to snag not one but two rarer coats, yay! But all the sudden when I went back to buy more horses THERE WERE NO GREY ARABS!!! I’ve refreshed and pressed the “show me the horses” button on the page at least 100 times and they’re GONE.

I am so upset and sad right now and I don’t know what to do, I’ve tried everything I can think of and absolutely no grey Arabs are showing up :( my whole project is breeding grey Arabs so I have no idea what I’ll do now. Hopefully it’s fixed soon.
Oh... this really strains my memory! :lol:

Okay... if memory serves.
There are 25 possible horses at any one time from any one breed. As soon as one is adopted, the server rolls another coat (and height) and plops it into the AC. IF, at any one time, a horse doesn't get adopted after 24 hours, it's re-rolled by the server and a new coat (and height) replace the horse that's been there.

When you populate the AC (click the button for 'Show Me The Horses') it takes a random draw of the available coats and applies a gender to them. So you could actually see the same two or three horses (or more) with every click of that button. Keep an eye on the coats that you see and the height too.

Also, as an additional tidbit. If you see the coat that you want, but not the gender, populate it again until that coat comes up again with the right gender. But also remember that you may not be the only one looking through the horses at that time. Your horse may get snatched. This is how the rarer coats disappear rather quickly from the AC. Black arabs and black belgians as well as pangare-free belgians... and also brown arabs (apparently they do exist in AC) all go rather swiftly.

So... in 24 hours, you should have a number of new horses in the AC to choose from. Or you can pull a horse from the AC and see what it's replaced with.

And, as far as the graying gene is concerned. It's a dominant gene. You only really need one horse with the gray gene to send it throughout your herd. A gray foal is born with an adult coat, so it's quite easy to see which newborns are gray-ers and which ones are not. :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

Oof, hopefully that problem does get resolved
Enchanted Equine
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Enchanted Equine »

BlackOak2 wrote:

Oh... this really strains my memory! :lol:

Okay... if memory serves.
There are 25 possible horses at any one time from any one breed. As soon as one is adopted, the server rolls another coat (and height) and plops it into the AC. IF, at any one time, a horse doesn't get adopted after 24 hours, it's re-rolled by the server and a new coat (and height) replace the horse that's been there.

When you populate the AC (click the button for 'Show Me The Horses') it takes a random draw of the available coats and applies a gender to them. So you could actually see the same two or three horses (or more) with every click of that button. Keep an eye on the coats that you see and the height too.

Also, as an additional tidbit. If you see the coat that you want, but not the gender, populate it again until that coat comes up again with the right gender. But also remember that you may not be the only one looking through the horses at that time. Your horse may get snatched. This is how the rarer coats disappear rather quickly from the AC. Black arabs and black belgians as well as pangare-free belgians... and also brown arabs (apparently they do exist in AC) all go rather swiftly.

So... in 24 hours, you should have a number of new horses in the AC to choose from. Or you can pull a horse from the AC and see what it's replaced with.

And, as far as the graying gene is concerned. It's a dominant gene. You only really need one horse with the gray gene to send it throughout your herd. A gray foal is born with an adult coat, so it's quite easy to see which newborns are gray-ers and which ones are not. :mrgreen:
Thank you, I was so worried my account got cursed or I bought too many or something :shock:
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Enchanted Equine wrote:
Thank you, I was so worried my account got cursed or I bought too many or something :shock:
Just luck of the draw! :lol: It happens to all of us at some point. :D

If the horses run out (you suddenly see four or less when you populate), that is an admin notification. Just ping one or both of them and they'll take care of it. It does still happen occasionally, a horse gets stuck coming through the renderer and others pile up behind. ;) Like running horses through a loading gate. 8-)
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 25, 2024 11:18 am

It is currently Sat May 25, 2024 11:18 am