Community Forum

Breaking the Record

Soleil
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Breaking the Record

Post by Soleil »

Hiya, people of HWO. I'm Soleil, but others call me Cam or simply Sol. I have been a TB breeder since I first joined, and I am also a public trainer.

But enough about me—I'm looking for a partner in breaking the current speed record, 68. I know others are currently trying (hi, frens) so I thought that the more the better, as the closer we'll be to breaking this record.

Hopefully you are just as invested in this project as I am! Also, please have at least 6 horses with a 62+ speed confo. You should have a Discord account so I can message you in a more instant way, as I will not always have premium.

...I apologize if this looks cluttered/disorganized xD

Current partners:
- Sunshadow Ranch and sides
- Gabby_Woodlark and sides
- Coda and sides
- simox and sides
Last edited by Soleil on Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
...Breeding high quality equines and training future champions since 2022.
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for a Partner :0

Post by Sunshadow Ranch »

Soleil wrote:Hiya, people of HWO. I'm Soleil, but others call me Cam or simply Sol. I have been a TB breeder since I first joined, and I am also a public trainer.

But enough about me—I'm looking for a partner in breaking the current speed record, 68. I know others are currently trying (hi, frens) so I thought that the more the better, as the closer we'll be to breaking this record.

Hopefully you are just as invested in this project as I am! Also, please have at least 6 horses with a 62+ speed confo. You should have a Discord account so I can message you in a more instant way, as I will not always have premium.

Helloooo I would LOVE to be partners. My highest speed is 65 and I have three xD.
Subsidiaries: Sunshadow_Holding, _Sunshadow_, SunshadowRanch_2, Sunshadow_Champing

Sunshadow Ranch: Breeding Thoroughbreds, Arabians, Belgians, Trakehners since 2022.
Soleil
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Soleil »

Sunshadow Ranch wrote:
Soleil wrote:Hiya, people of HWO. I'm Soleil, but others call me Cam or simply Sol. I have been a TB breeder since I first joined, and I am also a public trainer.

Helloooo I would LOVE to be partners. My highest speed is 65 and I have three xD.
:lol:

Yasss, awesome! xD I'm surprised I got an answer so fast. I'll PM you with more details either later today or tomorrow.
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Dunno if you are still looking for people, but I would be willing to help somehow :)
Soleil
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Soleil »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:

Dunno if you are still looking for people, but I would be willing to help somehow :)
:0 tysm! The more the merrier :3
Coda
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Coda »

Hi there
I would be keen, at the moment my highest speed is 63 but I'm trying my best to get good speed and colours
simox
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by simox »

hello soleil, i have a speed 67 so i can help if you still need more partners.
Soleil
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Soleil »

Coda wrote:

Hi there
I would be keen, at the moment my highest speed is 63 but I'm trying my best to get good speed and colours
Thank you! I have a 67 speed, so any time you want to boost your herd's speed just lmk :)
Soleil
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Soleil »

simox wrote:

hello soleil, i have a speed 67 so i can help if you still need more partners.
Awesome! Thank you so much :D
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Re: Breaking the Record

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Current partners:
- Sunshadow Ranch and sides
- Gabby_Woodlark and sides
- Coda and sides
- simox and sides
I was thinking we could make an official thread for this. I'd be more than willing to make it if needed (I love making topics; mainly the decorating part xD)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 9:50 pm

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 9:50 pm