Community Forum

Giveaway Supplies Wanted **Searching**

GabbysPets
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Giveaway Supplies Wanted **Searching**

Post by GabbysPets »

Going to do a giveaway by pings (A little earlier than last year, ik :0) again. This time, I'm doing an auction shortly after with most of my trained horses (Plus any not picked up by the assigned people No Longer Doing This), so I don't have any more trained dudes for the giveaway, especially not money.

So, as last year was, I'm looking for

15 Fully Trained Horses
No requirements. Can be champed, purebred, or cross-bred, people won't care as long as it is trained. Any horses not picked up by the assigned person will be used my friends' future giveaways :)
12/15 Gifted

15,000,000 in Funds
So 1mil can go to 15 people. Of course, no requirements xD (PS: Any money donated that wasn't picked up by the assigned person by the deadline, you get your money back :) )
5/15mil Raised

(I honestly don't need any more donations after ~besthorsebreeder~ donated a ton, but I'd still prefer to have more so more people can be in my giveaway :) )

I've had people question my trustworthiness with these sorts of things, so I will explain how it works. Here is proof of my past Giveaway By Pings. What I do is select active, new, struggling, and/or returning players. In this case, I select 15 people to earn 1mil, almost always trustworthy people who are well-known. I also select 15 people to gain one free trained horse. These people are usually newer people who are in need of proper grinders/good breeding stock. Sometimes, but very rarely, I choose a person off of my Blacklist category to show they aren't hated, but rather loved as a proper community member.
~besthorsebreeder~ wrote:You helped a ton last year with the giveaway, and, if I am correct, I think you still have some trained dudes sitting around, since last year's giveaway was too close to your leaving date xD
All people who donate can have a spot in the giveaway, which part though, is your choice. You can also decline this, as I know most players donate to give and not receive.

Have a great day, y'all, and do NOT feel as if I'm pressuring you to donate. It's completely your choice, and yours alone.

-Gabbs Out 8-)
Last edited by GabbysPets on Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:21 pm, edited 4 times in total.
~besthorsebreeder~
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Giveaway Supplies Wanted **Searching**

Post by ~besthorsebreeder~ »

GabbysPets wrote:Going to do a giveaway by pings (A little earlier than last year, ik :0) again. This time, I'm doing an auction shortly after with most of my trained horses (Plus any not picked up by the assigned people), so I don't have any more trained dudes for the giveaway, especially not money.

15 Fully Trained Horses
No requirements. Can be champed, purebred, or cross-bred, people won't care as long as it is trained.
0/10 Gifted

15,000,000 in Funds
So 1mil can go to 15 people. Of course, no requirements xD (PS: Any money donated that wasn't picked up by the assigned person by the deadline, you get your money back :) )
0/15mil Raised

I've had people question my trustworthiness with these sorts of things, so I will explain how it works. Here is proof of my past Giveaway By Pings. What I do is select active, new, struggling, and/or returning players. In this case, I select 15 people to earn 1mil, almost always trustworthy people who are well-known. I also select 15 people to gain one free trained horse. These people are usually newer people who are in need of proper grinders/good breeding stock. Sometimes, but very rarely, I choose a person off of my Blacklist category to show they aren't hated, but rather loved as a proper community member.
~besthorsebreeder~ wrote:You helped a ton last year with the giveaway, and, if I am correct, I think you still have some trained dudes sitting around, since last year's giveaway was too close to your leaving date xD
All people who donate can have a spot in the giveaway, which part though, is your choice. You can also decline this, as I know most players donate to give and not receive.

Have a great day, y'all, and do NOT feel as if I'm pressuring you to donate. It's completely your choice, and yours alone.

-Gabbs Out 8-)
Yep i can totally help! I can give 5 mill in money, and I probably have some trained horses to give away (I need to look through my alt rq to find the)
Here are the horses I can give away:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/176983 https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/176984
So I can give 10. I have a bunch of trained horses so I can give them away in an auction or smt but there never is one. Now ofc I don’t have many left lol, but it’s fine :lol:
Just lmk when u want me to start putting them up :)
“Whatever you do, always give 100%. Unless you’re donating blood.” -Bill Murray
Official Stud Page: viewtopic.php?p=372368#p372368
~BHB~
GabbysPets
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by GabbysPets »

~besthorsebreeder~ wrote:
GabbysPets wrote:Going to do a giveaway by pings (A little earlier than last year, ik :0) again. This time, I'm doing an auction shortly after with most of my trained horses (Plus any not picked up by the assigned people), so I don't have any more trained dudes for the giveaway, especially not money.

15 Fully Trained Horses
No requirements. Can be champed, purebred, or cross-bred, people won't care as long as it is trained.
0/10 Gifted

15,000,000 in Funds
0/15mil Raised

-Gabbs Out 8-)
Yep i can totally help! I can give 5 mill in money, and I probably have some trained horses to give away (I need to look through my alt rq to find the)
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/176983 https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/176984
So I can give 10. I have a bunch of trained horses so I can give them away in an auction or smt but there never is one. Now ofc I don’t have many left lol, but it’s fine :lol:
Oh, my word :0

I knew you would donate something - but not that much :shock:

I'm currently taking an ownership course on this account, but I'm pretty sure Gabby Woodlark can take a ton. Put them up whenever you are ready :)
~besthorsebreeder~
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

GabbysPets wrote:
~besthorsebreeder~ wrote: Yep i can totally help! I can give 5 mill in money, and I probably have some trained horses to give away (I need to look through my alt rq to find the)
Oh, my word :0

I'm currently taking an ownership course on this account, but I'm pretty sure Gabby Woodlark can take a ton. Put them up whenever you are ready :)
Ok I’m going to transfer them all to my main in 10 min or so (after I’ve used all my turns) so that you can just offer on all of them. Lmk when you have a horse to send me for the 5 mill :)
~BHB~
GabbysPets
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by GabbysPets »

GabbysPets wrote: Oh, my word :0

Ok I’m going to transfer them all to my main in 10 min or so (after I’ve used all my turns) so that you can just offer on all of them. Lmk when you have a horse to send me for the 5 mill :)
Offered on one :D

Tysm btw :)
~besthorsebreeder~
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

GabbysPets wrote:
~besthorsebreeder~ wrote: Ok I’m going to transfer them all to my main in 10 min or so (after I’ve used all my turns) so that you can just offer on all of them. Lmk when you have a horse to send me for the 5 mill :)
Offered on one :D

Ofc!

Next ones up :)
~BHB~
GabbysPets
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by GabbysPets »

GabbysPets wrote: Offered on one :D

Ofc!

Offered :)
~BHB~ Selling
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ~BHB~ Selling »

GabbysPets wrote:
~besthorsebreeder~ wrote: Ofc!

Offered :)
Next one up :) (Srry this is just me on my alt :lol:)
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

~BHB~ Selling wrote:
GabbysPets wrote: Offered :)
Next one up :) (Srry this is just me on my alt :lol:)
It's okay, lol

I don't really pay attention to a med as long as it sounds like the person I was writing to xD

Ra out of space in GabbysPets, now offering on here :)
~BHB~ Selling
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ~BHB~ Selling »

Gabby Woodlark wrote:
~BHB~ Selling wrote: Next one up :) (Srry this is just me on my alt :lol:)
It's okay, lol

I don't really pay attention to a med as long as it sounds like the person I was writing to xD

Ra out of space in GabbysPets, now offering on here :)
Oki :lol:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 25, 2024 10:43 pm

It is currently Sat May 25, 2024 10:43 pm