GabbysPets
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Giveaway Supplies Wanted **Searching**

Post by GabbysPets »

Bumpity-Bump-Bump ^^
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Giveaway Supplies Wanted **Searching**

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Bump, still needing a couple million :)
RoseeDelight
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Giveaway Supplies Wanted **Searching**

Post by RoseeDelight »

GabbysPets wrote: ping
Hey, I'm about to quit HWO (y'all are awesome and I love it, I just need to spend a lot less time online), and I have a lot of really nice animals and a little over 2mil dollars. Anything at all you want for the giveaway you can have.
Also, you being a player I trust, I would love it if you or another player(s) you know would like to take a bunch of my horses off my hands and just make sure they get to people who will use them so I can leave but still get my horses to people who will enjoy them. I have Arabian mares with 69k gp and stallions with 72k, 5* Arabians with only 1k lower, the highest gp Deliboz in the game as far as I know, and nearly a dozen each 55-65k gp Tersk and Kabarda horses, both rare breeds. I really want to make sure people who will use these will get them as I know it's super frustrating to go look for something and find breeders have them who haven't been on in years. I've worked really hard and built up a lot so I don't want it to go to waste. Whatever you can help with I'd appreciate! Also, my farm is really well organized so you should easily be able to see what I have and all.
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

RoseeDelight wrote:
GabbysPets wrote: ping
Hey, I'm about to quit HWO (y'all are awesome and I love it, I just need to spend a lot less time online), and I have a lot of really nice animals and a little over 2mil dollars. Anything at all you want for the giveaway you can have.
Also, you being a player I trust, I would love it if you or another player(s) you know would like to take a bunch of my horses off my hands and just make sure they get to people who will use them so I can leave but still get my horses to people who will enjoy them. I have Arabian mares with 69k gp and stallions with 72k, 5* Arabians with only 1k lower, the highest gp Deliboz in the game as far as I know, and nearly a dozen each 55-65k gp Tersk and Kabarda horses, both rare breeds. I really want to make sure people who will use these will get them as I know it's super frustrating to go look for something and find breeders have them who haven't been on in years. I've worked really hard and built up a lot so I don't want it to go to waste. Whatever you can help with I'd appreciate! Also, my farm is really well organized so you should easily be able to see what I have and all.
Oh, man :/

I loved having you around HWO, was just better with you.

I will definitely make sure all of your prized possessions get used properly and won't be neglected :)
RoseeDelight
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by RoseeDelight »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
RoseeDelight wrote: Hey, I'm about to quit HWO (y'all are awesome and I love it, I just need to spend a lot less time online), and I have a lot of really nice animals and a little over 2mil dollars. Anything at all you want for the giveaway you can have.

I will definitely make sure all of your prized possessions get used properly and won't be neglected :)
Oh, thank you so much! So, would you be able to take my horses now then? I can go premium so I have unlimited private sales and that will make transferring easier. Also, there isn't any way to use pt for anything that can be transferred at all, is there? I have over 1,500pt currently and I guess except 500 to get premium for a month so I can get rid of my horses easier, they'll all go to waste... Kinda sad.
RoseeDelight
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by RoseeDelight »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
RoseeDelight wrote: Hey, I'm about to quit HWO (y'all are awesome and I love it, I just need to spend a lot less time online), and I have a lot of really nice animals and a little over 2mil dollars. Anything at all you want for the giveaway you can have.

Looks like I've got a total of 109 horses right now, including unborn foals but excluding a few I have pending sales on. A few of those aren't worth keeping, but most are... Only a few I had I was aging out. Also let's start a new topic for this discussion.
UnpredictableDragon
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by UnpredictableDragon »

I've got three grinders on my page if you would like them. Unfortunately I can't help with funds as I'm pretty short myself lol, but I've always got a grinder supply. You can find them at the bottom of this pasture here. If you are interested let me know and I will put them for offers so you don't have to pay me lol.
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

Gabbyspets wrote:Grinders-?
I have a topic, and which you replied to. But those horses that I posted on topic, I can sell them for free to you for you to train or anything like that. If your not sure what the topic was about, here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40275
Ik that I need grinders myself, but I am willing to sell these to you :)
GabbysPets
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by GabbysPets »

Iris rock stables wrote:
Gabbyspets wrote:Grinders-?
I have a topic, and which you replied to. But those horses that I posted on topic, I can sell them for free to you for you to train or anything like that. If your not sure what the topic was about, here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40275
UnpredictableDragon wrote:I've got three grinders on my page if you would like them. Unfortunately, I can't help with funds as I'm pretty short myself lol, but I've always got a grinder supply. You can find them at the bottom of this pasture here. If you are interested let me know and I will put them for offers so you don't have to pay me lol.
Hey, both of you :D

Thank you so much for your interest in helping me out grinder-wise, but I collected grinders for an auction and, since nobody has been interested, I'll use them in the giveaway. Though I would've accepted your generous offers, I have to prevent too much stress like last year ^^'
Last edited by GabbysPets on Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

GabbysPets wrote:
Iris rock stables wrote: I have a topic, and which you replied to. But those horses that I posted on topic, I can sell them for free to you for you to train or anything like that. If your not sure what the topic was about, here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40275
UnpredictableDragon wrote:I've got three grinders on my page if you would like them. Unfortunately, I can't help with funds as I'm pretty short myself lol, but I've always got a grinder supply. You can find them at the bottom of this pasture here. If you are interested let me know and I will put them for offers so you don't have to pay me lol.
Hey, both of you :D

Thank you so much for your interest in helping me out grinder-wise, but I collected grinders for an auction and, since nobody has been interested, I'll use them in the giveaway. Though I would've accepted your generous offers, I cannot prevent too much stress like last year ^^'
Oh alr! I hope the giveaway goes well tho :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 9:48 pm

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 9:48 pm