Giveaway Supplies Wanted **Searching**

GabbysPets
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Giveaway Supplies Wanted **Searching**

Post by GabbysPets »

Iris rock stables wrote:
GabbysPets wrote: Hey, both of you :D

Thank you so much for your interest in helping me out grinder-wise, but I collected grinders for an auction and, since nobody has been interested, I'll use them in the giveaway. Though I would've accepted your generous offers, I cannot prevent too much stress like last year ^^'
Oh alr! I hope the giveaway goes well tho :)
I'm sorry- I just realized my grammar mistake- I meant 'I have to prevent ' instead of 'cannot prevent.

Same here, I'm thinking of doing something different. Would you like to be in it since you are a friend? 1mil or grinder, your choice ^^
UnpredictableDragon
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by UnpredictableDragon »

GabbysPets wrote:
Iris rock stables wrote: I have a topic, and which you replied to. But those horses that I posted on topic, I can sell them for free to you for you to train or anything like that. If your not sure what the topic was about, here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40275
Ik that I need grinders myself, but I am willing to sell these to you :)
UnpredictableDragon wrote:I've got three grinders on my page if you would like them. Unfortunately, I can't help with funds as I'm pretty short myself lol, but I've always got a grinder supply. You can find them at the bottom of this pasture here. If you are interested let me know and I will put them for offers so you don't have to pay me lol.
Hey, both of you :D

Thank you so much for your interest in helping me out grinder-wise, but I collected grinders for an auction and, since nobody has been interested, I'll use them in the giveaway. Though I would've accepted your generous offers, I have to prevent too much stress like last year ^^'
I must be confused here then...I thought you were looking for people to fully donate grinders or fully trained horses?
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

GabbysPets wrote:
Iris rock stables wrote: Oh alr! I hope the giveaway goes well tho :)
I'm sorry- I just realized my grammar mistake- I meant 'I have to prevent ' instead of 'cannot prevent.

Same here, I'm thinking of doing something different. Would you like to be in it since you are a friend? 1mil or grinder, your choice ^^
I thought grammarly was supposed to help? XD
Anyways, I'd like to be entered into the 1 mil. But let me know if I have to fill out a form for it :)
GabbysPets
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by GabbysPets »

UnpredictableDragon wrote:
GabbysPets wrote: Hey, both of you :D

Thank you so much for your interest in helping me out grinder-wise, but I collected grinders for an auction and, since nobody has been interested, I'll use them in the giveaway. Though I would've accepted your generous offers, I have to prevent too much stress like last year ^^'
I must be confused here then...I thought you were looking for people to fully donate grinders or fully trained horses.
Fully trained horses. Most of the horses you had were high-grinder potential, and I no longer need fully trained horses or grinders. I'm sorry about the confusion- I was never known to be good with wording things :roll:
GabbysPets
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by GabbysPets »

Iris rock stables wrote:
GabbysPets wrote: I'm sorry- I just realized my grammar mistake- I meant 'I have to prevent ' instead of 'cannot prevent.

I thought grammarly was supposed to help? XD
Anyways, I'd like to be entered into the 1 mil. But let me know if I have to fill out a form for it :)
Ikr xD

Nope, all I got to do is list you in the people I have put down for 1mil :D
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

GabbysPets wrote:
Iris rock stables wrote: I thought grammarly was supposed to help? XD
Ikr xD

Nope, all I got to do is list you in the people I have put down for 1mil :D
Alr thanks :)
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

Bump, need a little more money ^^
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 25, 2024 11:16 am

It is currently Sat May 25, 2024 11:16 am