Community Forum

OPENING 5 SPOTS FOR TRAINING SOON

Spartan Onyx
Visit My Farm

OPENING 5 SPOTS FOR TRAINING SOON

Post by Spartan Onyx »

so, as some of you may be aware, I'm unable to post on my main account and most likely going to be using this one to do the bulk work for everything going on. I've decided to use my main account as a trainers account and can currently train horses all the way to about 5 to 6 years old.

I hope to see some of you take interest and give me a try I'd love to be able to train some of you guys' horses and gain a good reputation.

working on opening at least 5 spots to start out with and will charge at least 100 bucks to reserve the spot and about 50k for picking back up. and if you guys are happy to continue the services, I'm providing feel free to continue this post on this forum. :D <3
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Re: OPENING 5 SPOTS FOR TRAINING SOON

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Spartan Onyx wrote:so, as some of you may be aware, I'm unable to post on my main account and most likely going to be using this one to do the bulk work for everything going on. I've decided to use my main account as a trainers account and can currently train horses all the way to about 5 to 6 years old.

I hope to see some of you take interest and give me a try I'd love to be able to train some of you guys' horses and gain a good reputation.

working on opening at least 5 spots to start out with and will charge at least 100 bucks to reserve the spot and about 50k for picking back up. and if you guys are happy to continue the services, I'm providing feel free to continue this post on this forum. :D <3
Ayo ^^

I'd love to help you gain your reputation back (: From what I've heard, before the days of the drama, you were an awesome player, so I aim to help others see that you still are :D

Do you have an official set rate? 'About 50k' doesn't really give me any info :)
Spartan Onyx
Visit My Farm

Re: OPENING 5 SPOTS FOR TRAINING SOON

Post by Spartan Onyx »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
Spartan Onyx wrote:so, as some of you may be aware, I'm unable to post on my main account and most likely going to be using this one to do the bulk work for everything going on. I've decided to use my main account as a trainers account and can currently train horses all the way to about 5 to 6 years old.

Ayo ^^

I'd love to help you gain your reputation back (: From what I've heard, before the days of the drama, you were an awesome player, so I aim to help others see that you still are :D

Do you have an official set rate? 'About 50k' doesn't really give me any info :)

im new to the training scene and was thinking of opening for some training in order to make some funds to improve this account. i was thinking about 100 bucks to give the client a spot and 50k to pick up after the training is done so i can improve my trainer books as max as i can to be able to take on more horses

sorry for not making it more clear i apologize

ill most likely continue to improve lines and build a bigger name
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 3:29 pm

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 3:29 pm