Community Forum

Just Joined and Wanted to Say Hello!

Callen
Visit My Farm

Just Joined and Wanted to Say Hello!

Post by Callen »

Hello, fellow players!

Callen here. I just joined (And by that I mean just minutes ago). My younger friend has been pestering me about joining this website. I finally have given in to see what all the talk was about. It seems this 'game' is more detailed than any other horse breeding platform. Though I haven't yet bought my first horse, I figured I'd just let you all know I have joined and it already seems astonishing. I hope to make some friends on here and get to know the community more.

Cheers!
~ Callen
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Re: Just Joined and Wanted to Say Hello!

Post by Alyssa Davis »

Callen wrote: Cheers!
~ Callen
Welcome, Callen! Is your username from NCIS Los Angeles? It's my favorite show! :lol:
This game is not for the light of spirit or the faint of heart, but I can honestly say I am addicted. Good luck on your travels, I would 100% recommend checking out the Guides and How To Forum for some interesting reads on how this game works!
Let me know if you need any grinders (fully trained horses) and don't forget to do your player courses! :D I'm always free to chat!
"There's some good in this world, Mister Frodo, and it's worth fighting for." - Samwise Gamgee
Callen
Visit My Farm

Post by Callen »

Alyssa Davis wrote:
~ Callen
Welcome, Callen! Is your username from NCIS Los Angeles? It's my favorite show! :lol:
This game is not for the light of spirit or the faint of heart, but I can honestly say I am addicted. Good luck on your travels, I would 100% recommend checking out the Guides and How To Forum for some interesting reads on how this game works!
Let me know if you need any grinders (fully trained horses) and don't forget to do your player courses! :D I'm always free to chat!
Although my name is not Callen in real life, I do adore the show as well and picked my username to fit that love. Thank you for the link, I will read it as soon as I am done typing this reply :D My 'younger friend' that I mentioned earlier has given me some tips and tricks. I may need a grinder sooner or later, so I will eventually take you up on your offer! Thanks for reaching out, didn't know I would get a reply the quickly, hah!
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Alyssa Davis wrote:
~ Callen
Saw your post and the part about needing grinders...*waves hand around wildly* I need one!
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

horsegirl008 wrote:...
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3584476
Would you like to try this one out in level 8 In-Hand Jumping???
"There's some good in this world, Mister Frodo, and it's worth fighting for." - Samwise Gamgee
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Alyssa Davis wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote:...
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3584476
*GASP*
That would be amazing! Do you mean I can have him???
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

horsegirl008 wrote:
Alyssa Davis wrote: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3584476
*GASP*
That would be amazing! Do you mean I can have him???
You can offer whatever you can afford on him!
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Oh my goodness you are amazing!!! Making an offer on him now...
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

horsegirl008 wrote:Oh my goodness you are amazing!!! Making an offer on him now...
Good luck with him!
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Callen wrote:Hello, fellow players!

Callen here. I just joined (And by that I mean just minutes ago). My younger friend has been pestering me about joining this website. I finally have given in to see what all the talk was about. It seems this 'game' is more detailed than any other horse breeding platform. Though I haven't yet bought my first horse, I figured I'd just let you all know I have joined and it already seems astonishing. I hope to make some friends on here and get to know the community more.

Cheers!
~ Callen
Hello and welcome to HWO :D

Found here is some very helpful information for newbies :)

Like Alyssa said, I'll always be here to help if you need it ^^
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 6:19 pm

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 6:19 pm