Community Forum

Just Joined and Wanted to Say Hello!

Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Re: Just Joined and Wanted to Say Hello!

Post by Alyssa Davis »

Callen wrote:...
I think it's also important we get together, I'd love to disclose some information to you.
"There's some good in this world, Mister Frodo, and it's worth fighting for." - Samwise Gamgee
Callen
Visit My Farm

Post by Callen »

Alyssa Davis wrote:
Callen wrote:...
I think it's also important we get together, I'd love to disclose some information to you.
If it is that important I'll go on chat whenever possible. It is the Chat Room under the community tab, correct? I want to make sure I'm not logging into something different.

Currently on.
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

Callen wrote:
Alyssa Davis wrote: I think it's also important we get together, I'd love to disclose some information to you.
If it is that important I'll go on chat whenever possible. It is the Chat Room under the community tab, correct? I want to make sure I'm not logging into something different.

Currently on.
Yep, that's the one! It is just a little add on chat room. It's not life or death, but I thought you'd like to know.
"There's some good in this world, Mister Frodo, and it's worth fighting for." - Samwise Gamgee
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Callen wrote: That is good that those things get resolved quickly, it's never good to have sketchy players running around freely. I assume there still may be some, if I am correct, that are still around but players leave them alone.

I will most definitely ask questions when needed. Either that or try and find the answer myself ;)

Your quick links seem to hold everything a player could ask for, even possibly more. I love the vastness and organization on it. Simply extraordinary! Well, I don't see how I would expect any less from you. You seem iconic and very knowledgeable :)

I have just learned how to properly ping, and, if you don't mind, I'll practise it here:
BlackOak2 wrote: Ping
Let me know if it works!

Cheers!
Yes'um! It Did! :mrgreen:

And about this comment of yours:
You seem iconic and very knowledgeable :)
SHHH!!!! Don't Tell! :lol: 8-)
*Hides in the shadows and corners again*
*mumbles to self* 'After all... Halloween is upcoming soon...' :twisted: '31 days of Halloween... YEEESSSS....
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

BlackOak2 wrote: *Hides in the shadows and corners again*
*mumbles to self* 'After all... Halloween is upcoming soon...' :twisted: '31 days of Halloween... YEEESSSS....
Ahhhh!! So excited!!!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

^ Me too! Me Too!!!
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 7:52 pm

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 7:52 pm