Community Forum

IRL Mini horse show!!!!

horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

IRL Mini horse show!!!!

Post by horsegirl008 »

Hey guys! I'm gonna be gone for a few days because I'm showing my mini in the VA State Fair Mini Horse Show! We're actually leaving in like 45 mins - super excited!!! I have my mini entered in 15 classes. Yes, I know, that seems like a lot but mini show classes are very easy. I have my mini (Ginger) entered in 4 halter classes, 6 in-hand jumping classes, 2 showmanship classes, and 3 in-hand obstacle classes (so kind of like trail). So, yeah. We're gone from Sep. 28-30, and I'll try to get on here and post my results when I get back - most likely on Friday evening or Saturday. Wish us luck! You all are amazing :D
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: IRL Mini horse show!!!!

Post by BlackOak2 »

Luck! The good type. ;)

Our community does like hearing about the experience and the ribbons. :D

Remember, if you post any images, to black-out any faces and identification elements.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

horsegirl008 wrote:...
That's so fun! I'm excited to hear the results. Good luck, Ginger, you can do it!!!
"There's some good in this world, Mister Frodo, and it's worth fighting for." - Samwise Gamgee
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

horsegirl008 wrote:Hey guys! I'm gonna be gone for a few days because I'm showing my mini in the VA State Fair Mini Horse Show! We're actually leaving in like 45 mins - super excited!!! I have my mini entered in 15 classes. Yes, I know, that seems like a lot but mini show classes are very easy. I have my mini (Ginger) entered in 4 halter classes, 6 in-hand jumping classes, 2 showmanship classes, and 3 in-hand obstacle classes (so kind of like trail). So, yeah. We're gone from Sep. 28-30, and I'll try to get on here and post my results when I get back - most likely on Friday evening or Saturday. Wish us luck! You all are amazing :D
Good luck ^^

I hope Ginger wins you many blue ribbons, she sounds like a very good mini :D
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Thank you all! We did very well! She did very good and seemed do love the in-hand obstacle classes!
On the Open Mini Horse Show day (yesterday), we got 4 firsts, 2 thirds, 1 fourth, 1 fifth, and 1 sixth! And today, the Youth day, we got 2 seconds, 1 third, and 1 fourth! In total we did 14 classes (I scratched one of the in-hand obstacle classes) and we only didn't place in one of them :D : Youth Hunter 13-18
Thank you all so much for your support and kindness!!!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Wow! That's an excellent round up of ribbons!

Congrats on training her and partnering with her so well. Very lovely, indeed! 8-)
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

horsegirl008 wrote:Thank you all! We did very well! She did very good and seemed do love the in-hand obstacle classes!
On the Open Mini Horse Show day (yesterday), we got 4 firsts, 2 thirds, 1 fourth, 1 fifth, and 1 sixth! And today, the Youth day, we got 2 seconds, 1 third, and 1 fourth! In total we did 14 classes (I scratched one of the in-hand obstacle classes) and we only didn't place in one of them :D : Youth Hunter 13-18
Congratulations! That's wonderful, I'm so happy for you both. Will you compete in more?
"There's some good in this world, Mister Frodo, and it's worth fighting for." - Samwise Gamgee
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Alyssa Davis wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote:Thank you all! We did very well! She did very good and seemed do love the in-hand obstacle classes!
Congratulations! That's wonderful, I'm so happy for you both. Will you compete in more?
Absolutely! I'm trying to find a mini horse show circuit that I could compete in but it's really hard because my mini isn't registered (and can't be registered because she's too tall :cry: ). We love the VA State Fair Mini Show because it's open for any minis, registered or not!
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

horsegirl008 wrote: Absolutely! I'm trying to find a mini horse show circuit that I could compete in but it's really hard because my mini isn't registered (and can't be registered because she's too tall :cry: ). We love the VA State Fair Mini Show because it's open for any minis, registered or not!
Ah, that sucks that you can't register. I'm glad you can compete there!!
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Alyssa Davis wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote: Absolutely! I'm trying to find a mini horse show circuit that I could compete in but it's really hard because my mini isn't registered (and can't be registered because she's too tall :cry: ). We love the VA State Fair Mini Show because it's open for any minis, registered or not!
Ah, that sucks that you can't register. I'm glad you can compete there!!
Me too :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 8:16 pm

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 8:16 pm