Community Forum

trained and rare breeds being sold

Spartan Onyx
Visit My Farm

trained and rare breeds being sold

Post by Spartan Onyx »

so, for the past week I've worked on breeding some pretty fancy looking horses and training a select few of my own for people to buy and breed and so on. I train my own horses currently up to 6 years and about 1 month old before I decide if they are grinder or competition stock. horses I sell here on this account have my brand mark in the name and would kindly ask that buyers keep them, so I know in case I need to trace back my favored lines then it proves much easier for me and my breeding projects.

at this point in time, I don't have a set goal other than breed as many of the near extinct breeds as I can and allow them to flourish and thrive then train the best to compete and be sold for others enjoyment. please note I'm a bit limited on resources and may end up having to partially train a horse and sadly those are ones I will train and not see much potential.

if anybody is interested in some of my stock, please know that I put really hard work into them and ask no less than 200k because I need to advance my trainer ability therefore helping the community more efficiently. thanks to those who are here, and I appreciate the community support
current horse up for sale that ive bred, trained and have good hopes for

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3677195

alt account is listed below
Thoroughbredfan2552
ODST_2552
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 11:24 am

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 11:24 am