Community Forum

Ping...Pong

Soleil
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Ping...Pong

Post by Soleil »

Sunshadow Ranch wrote:.
Heyo! So, I might have to leave sooner than I had anticipated, and I think today would be a wonderful time to give you your gift :D

Here he is! Unfortunately, I checked around my farms and I don't have any Trakehners laying around (congrats on the second 67 btw :D), but I know you luv Arabians so here he is. I've been hanging onto him for a long time, as he's one of my favorite Arabians, but hopefully you'll be able to put him to better use than I ever could.

----------
Gabby_Woodlark wrote:.

Hiya! Unfortunately, I might not be able to finish training all of your horses, because I'll probably spending a lot less time on HWO as we get closer to Halloween. I'll do my best to finish up all of the contest horses, but I really want to train one last horse of yours (the one you'd asked me to train up last before I leave), so put one up and I'll do my best to get to it!
...Breeding high quality equines and training future champions since 2022.
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping...Pong

Post by Sunshadow Ranch »

Soleil wrote:
Heyo! So, I might have to leave sooner than I had anticipated, and I think today would be a wonderful time to give you your gift :D

Here he is! Unfortunately, I checked around my farms and I don't have any Trakehners laying around (congrats on the second 67 btw :D), but I know you luv Arabians so here he is. I've been hanging onto him for a long time, as he's one of my favorite Arabians, but hopefully you'll be able to put him to better use than I ever could.

----------

Hiya! Unfortunately, I might not be able to finish training all of your horses, because I'll probably spending a lot less time on HWO as we get closer to Halloween. I'll do my best to finish up all of the contest horses, but I really want to train one last horse of yours (the one you'd asked me to train up last before I leave), so put one up and I'll do my best to get to it!
Aww..no! I couldn't take one of your favs <3.
Subsidiaries: Sunshadow_Holding, _Sunshadow_, SunshadowRanch_2, Sunshadow_Champing

Sunshadow Ranch: Breeding Thoroughbreds, Arabians, Belgians, Trakehners since 2022.
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Soleil wrote:

----------

You can just train up one that I gave you, and I'll use that one as a remembrance :cry:
Soleil
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Soleil »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
Soleil wrote:

----------

You can just train up one that I gave you, and I'll use that one as a remembrance :cry:
Alright! <3

Oh and plus, my gifts will always be there :twisted:
Last edited by Soleil on Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Soleil
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Soleil »

Sunshadow Ranch wrote:
Soleil wrote:

----------

Aww..no! I couldn't take one of your favs <3.
Dw, it's totally okay!! I know you'll take good care of him <3
Soleil
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Soleil »

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 9:11 pm

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 9:11 pm