Community Forum

Riverside Arabian Breeders: Spotlight Horses ~ Issue 1

horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Riverside Arabian Breeders: Spotlight Horses ~ Issue 1

Post by horsegirl008 »

PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE THIS MESSAGE!

Hello, fellow horse-lovers! Each weekly issue of RAB's Spotlight Horses articles will be centered on a different sale or stud horse. Fact: I will reduce the sale price/stud fee of whichever horse I am featuring ;) I figured this is a good way of advertising my horses, and, hopefully, it'll help people keep my horses in mind :) And if I have any exciting news about my farm, I'll post it here.

Issue 1: Stud Highlight: RAB Kaiser's Bandit
Profile:
Name: RAB Kaiser's Bandit
Sex: stallion
Breed: Arabian
Color: gray
Height: 19.3hh
Link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3638654

Kaiser is one of my best and most favorite horses I've ever owned, and what makes him so special to me is his genetic potential: 73,089! This kindhearted stallion is the first horse I've bred with an HGP of 73k (and over), and when he was born I was so excited! It's hard to believe that this fantastic stallion is already over 20 years old :cry: He is the proud father of 35+ exceptional foals, and I'm so happy that his progeny have acquired lots of his characteristics.
Kaiser will be the perfect stallion to match your mare if you are hoping to breed a high-HGP foal, a quality Arabian, or anything else you desire! Take note that he is over 20 years old, and, sadly, he doesn't have a whole lot of years left. His stud fee will be reduced from $800 to the limited-time price of $300! I will also refresh his stud ad on the Stallions at Stud market page.
Thank you for supporting Riverside Arabian Breeders! Have a great day :D

Keep your eye out for our next issue to come out on October 10, 2022, featuring a gorgeous young mare of a more-on-the-rare-side breed...
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Re: Riverside Arabian Breeders: Spotlight Horses ~ Issue 2

Post by horsegirl008 »

PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE THIS MESSAGE!

Hello, fellow horse lovers! Each weekly issue of RAB's Spotlight Horses articles will be centered on a different sale or stud horse. Fact: I will reduce the sale price/stud fee of whichever horse I am featuring ;) I figured this is a good way of advertising my horses, and, hopefully, it'll help people keep my horses in mind :) And if I have any exciting news about my farm, I'll post it here.

Issue 2: Sale Horse Highlight: RAB Lil' Gem
Profile:
Name: RAB Lil' Gem
Sex: mare
Breed: Quarab!
Color: graying out (with bay base color) w/ appaloosa blanket
Height: 18.0hh
Link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3669153

Gem is one of my best broodmares, and she is a super high-quality Quarab! She has beautiful coloring that she got from her sire, Amber. Her mother, RAB Lil' Night, is one of my favorite broodmares who has a terrific blue roan coat. Lil' Gem is a proven producer who has already had 1 foal, a cute Quarab colt named RAB Amber Gem. She is very athletic-looking and has a nice Arabian-type head.
Buy this one-of-a-kind Quarab broodmare now for only $5000!

P.S. Thank you all for breeding your mares to Kaiser, who was my last featured horse. His stud fee will go back up, but thanks to you guys he now is the proud father of 52 foals (with more to come, hopefully)!! Different mares were bred to him 13 times since I featured him! Thank you all SO much <3 <3 <3 Also I'm trying not to age him unless his energy is low so he doesn't die :cry:

Keep your eye out for our next issue to come out on October 17, 2022, featuring a great Arabian stud prospect for sale!
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Re: Riverside Arabian Breeders: Spotlight Horses ~ Issue 1

Post by Diamond Filly »

horsegirl008 wrote:PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE THIS MESSAGE!

Hello, fellow horse-lovers! Each weekly issue of RAB's Spotlight Horses articles will be centered on a different sale or stud horse. Fact: I will reduce the sale price/stud fee of whichever horse I am featuring ;) I figured this is a good way of advertising my horses, and, hopefully, it'll help people keep my horses in mind :) And if I have any exciting news about my farm, I'll post it here.

Profile:

Kaiser is one of my best and most favorite horses I've ever owned, and what makes him so special to me is his genetic potential: 73,089! This kindhearted stallion is the first horse I've bred with an HGP of 73k (and over), and when he was born I was so excited! It's hard to believe that this fantastic stallion is already over 20 years old :cry: He is the proud father of 35+ exceptional foals, and I'm so happy that his progeny have acquired lots of his characteristics.
Kaiser will be the perfect stallion to match your mare if you are hoping to breed a high-HGP foal, a quality Arabian, or anything else you desire! Take note that he is over 20 years old, and, sadly, he doesn't have a whole lot of years left. His stud fee will be reduced from $800 to the limited-time price of $300! I will also refresh his stud ad on the Stallions at Stud market page.

Keep your eye out for our next issue to come out on October 10, 2022, featuring a gorgeous young mare of a more-on-the-rare-side breed...
I really wish I could have bred a few mares to your Kaiser stallion before he died... :cry:
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Re: Riverside Arabian Breeders: Spotlight Horses ~ Issue 1

Post by horsegirl008 »

Hannah771 wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote:PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE THIS MESSAGE!

Profile:

I really wish I could have bred a few mares to your Kaiser stallion before he died... :cry:
Aww I know...he was the best stallion ever :cry:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 1:17 am

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 1:17 am