Community Forum

Need gone

Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Need gone

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

I have a grade horse that I do not need, he will be rehomed oct. 8 if nobody offers. This horse can be sold for free :) , if that's what you would wish to do or you can offer any amount, idc really :lol:. If you want this horse, the horse will be ufo for a week only when somebody asks to offer. If not offered during that time, the horse will be rehomed.
Horse:

Unnamed Horse #3676300
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Need gone

Post by BlackOak2 »

For those that might not know or may be interested otherwise for breeding stock.
Speed 25
Strength 26
Stamina 31
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 25
Movement 28
Agility 49
Tempo 26

He's already set up as excellent base-building breeding stock. Low conformation stat scores paired with a strong BR report means his hard-genes for those stats are quite well developed. His two weakest are strength and movement and those are average-average comment with scores.
For somebody looking to build a competition line, average out a line with fluctuating BR vs stat scores or somebody that's looking for a quality grade to breed into their purebred lines, he's right up all of your alleys.
And, his COI is quite low. He can do double-duty with COI management over the longer-haul.

He also comes down from competition stock (grandparent and back) on the dame side. And they are heavy hitters in the WPS department.

I recommend somebody should take this stallion on as a correcter stallion for their own herd.

Why not me? Currently I'm restricted for online gameplay for my pc (it's practically on life-support right now and needs repairs I don't have the funds for). It may be quite awhile before I can get back into serious gameplay and besides. :) I already have a couple of these types awaiting my return.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 9:30 pm

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 9:30 pm