Community Forum

ISO Frozen Account

Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

ISO Frozen Account

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Looking for someone to freeze my horses for a while; My accounts don't have space and the courses take weeks. Willing to pay 70k altogether to anyone willing. Expect to take 12-24 horses.
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: ISO Frozen Account

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:Looking for someone to freeze my horses for a while; My accounts don't have space and the courses take weeks. Willing to pay 70k altogether to anyone willing. Expect to take 12-24 horses.
I can try to severely take courses on iris rock 2, but no guarantees that I can take all. But i might tho :)
SunshadowRanch_2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by SunshadowRanch_2 »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:Looking for someone to freeze my horses for a while; My accounts don't have space and the courses take weeks. Willing to pay 70k altogether to anyone willing. Expect to take 12-24 horses.
Seems like we both need some space for holding, do you want to use our shared account for holding? 50-50 for space and we can both agree to not take anymore turns.
Sunshadow Meadows
Subsidiary of Sunshadow Ranch
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Sunshadow Meadows wrote:
Seems like we both need some space for holding, do you want to use our shared account for holding? 50-50 for space and we can both agree to not take anymore turns.
Would be a good idea, ngl

I'm in 8-)

*Sticks out hand* Deal?
SunshadowRanch_2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by SunshadowRanch_2 »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
Sunshadow Meadows wrote: Seems like we both need some space for holding, do you want to use our shared account for holding? 50-50 for space and we can both agree to not take anymore turns.
Would be a good idea, ngl

I'm in 8-)

*Sticks out hand* Deal?
Yep!
Sunshadow Meadows
Subsidiary of Sunshadow Ranch
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 10:16 pm

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 10:16 pm