Community Forum

RPKLOE

Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

RPKLOE

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

RPKLOE wrote::)
It has come to my attention that you are attempting to flip mine and Pheonix123's horses. I know flipping is not against any rules, but it's against mine. You bought a trained horse from me for 200k and are now putting it up for 400k without anything that would raise the price. The horse was on the market for a while and probably now would be worth 100k based on how common it is.

You, unfortunately, are now banned from my services (Popping + aging, training, champing, and more)

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
Breeding, Training, Showing
RPKLOE
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: RPKLOE

Post by RPKLOE »

im very sorry, as of right now i have none of your horses, not to say i havent in the past, and i have one of pheonix123's horses. although i planned to keep and use as a personal show horse. i have horses which i have bred myself that im training to sell. Im sorry if you feel i have taken advantage of you as i did not mean for that. i only wanted to get farther in the game and progress with my horses, i don't really pay attention to previous owners before i buy, but i very well could have bought and then resold one of either of your horses, i did not mean to do so in a harmful manner. im sure you have worked very hard and spent a lot of time on your horses and their training. i do apologize.
Soleil
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Soleil »

RPKLOE wrote:im very sorry, as of right now i have none of your horses, not to say i havent in the past, and i have one of pheonix123's horses. although i planned to keep and use as a personal show horse. i have horses which i have bred myself that im training to sell. Im sorry if you feel i have taken advantage of you as i did not mean for that. i only wanted to get farther in the game and progress with my horses, i don't really pay attention to previous owners before i buy, but i very well could have bought and then resold one of either of your horses, i did not mean to do so in a harmful manner. im sure you have worked very hard and spent a lot of time on your horses and their training. i do apologize.
Not to butt in, but try pinging Gabby so she can further understand your situation!
Gabby_Woodlark wrote:.
...Breeding high quality equines and training future champions since 2022.
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

RPKLOE wrote:...
I'm going to disagree peacefully with Gabby here. The buyer got the price they wanted for the horse. If they want the horse back or if they wanted authority over it after they sold it, why were they selling anyway? Don't worry about it, props for being a good sport.
RPKLOE
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by RPKLOE »

I may have misunderstood the original message from gabby, I have never bought any horse for anything above 60k, the highest i have sold was 50k and it was a horse i have bred and sold. That being said. the horse i sold for 50k was bought by Phoenix123 and ended up being resold with no noticeable changes, for 400k. I don't think Phoenix123 was the one re-selling it for that price but that means they did re-sell it at one point. I'm slightly confused as to why i'm the one at fault, could someone explain this to me better. Thanks
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

RPKLOE wrote:I may have misunderstood the original message from gabby, I have never bought any horse for anything above 60k, the highest i have sold was 50k and it was a horse i have bred and sold. That being said. the horse i sold for 50k was bought by Phoenix123 and ended up being resold with no noticeable changes, for 400k. I don't think Phoenix123 was the one re-selling it for that price but that means they did re-sell it at one point. I'm slightly confused as to why i'm the one at fault, could someone explain this to me better. Thanks
I apologize, I was not in the right of mind at the time of posting it. I had mistaken a horse that I thought was once owned by me for a horse that wasn't.

Nobody is in fault here except me ;-;

Deepest apologies and I hope you have a great day :mrgreen:

*Also, you are unbanned from my services :)*

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

Alyssa Davis wrote:
RPKLOE wrote:...
I'm going to disagree peacefully with Gabby here. The buyer got the price they wanted for the horse. If they want the horse back or if they wanted authority over it after they sold it, why were they selling anyway? Don't worry about it, props for being a good sport.
Same here.
Gabby_Woodlark wrote:...
I wouldn't probably butt in on this conversation except that I've seen you ban a bunch of people from services over the last few months over kind of insignificant stuff. I do get the frustration of the way people handle the horses you sell or private studs you put up, I really do. But it might be best to have a real conversation with them first (and I know in a couple of cases you did, and there were times the person in question were totally in the wrong the way they replied). But it does seem a bit aggressive to ban someone over something when you haven't even tried to talk with them about it first. A lot of people who play don't do much in the forums and they may have no idea about you or your personal rules for your business. So certainly there's nothing wrong with approaching someone and saying, "Hey there! I sold/trained/put up for stud such and such horse and I see you did such and such, which I don't feel is fair to me, considering the work I put into it," but to jump out at someone with no warning and say "What you did is against my personal rules, now you're banned from my services," seems rather unwarranted and unfriendly. Anywho, I don't mean this as a personal attack, I know people can be frustrating and on top of that real life can make it easier to be frustrated with in-game people as well. And I know for the most part you seem to be a friendly person who tries to be kind and help others. So keep that up, and maybe keep in mind that most people playing aren't aware of your rules, so try to give people a bit of leeway :mrgreen:
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Hidalgo wrote:
Alyssa Davis wrote: I'm going to disagree peacefully with Gabby here. The buyer got the price they wanted for the horse. If they want the horse back or if they wanted authority over it after they sold it, why were they selling anyway? Don't worry about it, props for being a good sport.
Same here.
Gabby_Woodlark wrote:...
I wouldn't probably butt in on this conversation except that I've seen you ban a bunch of people from services over the last few months over kind of insignificant stuff. I do get the frustration of the way people handle the horses you sell or private studs you put up, I really do. But it might be best to have a real conversation with them first (and I know in a couple of cases you did, and there were times the person in question were totally in the wrong the way they replied). But it does seem a bit aggressive to ban someone over something when you haven't even tried to talk with them about it first. A lot of people who play don't do much in the forums and they may have no idea about you or your personal rules for your business. So certainly there's nothing wrong with approaching someone and saying, "Hey there! I sold/trained/put up for stud such and such horse and I see you did such and such, which I don't feel is fair to me, considering the work I put into it," but to jump out at someone with no warning and say "What you did is against my personal rules, now you're banned from my services," seems rather unwarranted and unfriendly. Anywho, I don't mean this as a personal attack, I know people can be frustrating and on top of that real life can make it easier to be frustrated with in-game people as well. And I know for the most part you seem to be a friendly person who tries to be kind and help others. So keep that up, and maybe keep in mind that most people playing aren't aware of your rules, so try to give people a bit of leeway :mrgreen:
Thank you for leaving your opinion :)

Before you posted, I apologized to RPKLOE, and, I admit, I haven't been the best to people around here lately. I try and do research before banning someone, such as:
Has the person done this before?
Have they made other players angry?

But I know that is no excuse. I have no excuse, no one should. I will keep your words in mind and will come to them before I ban someone out of frustration. I have a habit of not controlling my anger the best (Which is shown vastly on HWO), and speaking before thinking.

So, thank you, Hidalgo, for reminding me about my anger, I seriously appreciate it :)

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
NorthboundStables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by NorthboundStables »

@Gabby_Woodlark is mean!!!!!! :evil:
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

NorthboundStables wrote:@Gabby_Woodlark is mean!!!!!! :evil:

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 25, 2024 1:15 pm

It is currently Sat May 25, 2024 1:15 pm