NorthboundStables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: RPKLOE

Post by NorthboundStables »

Haha you admit!
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

NorthboundStables wrote:Haha you admit!
I'm sorry, but all I did was post a period because I am strongly confused.

What exactly did I do to you to make me mean?

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
Breeding, Training, Showing
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
Hidalgo wrote: Same here.

I wouldn't probably butt in on this conversation except that I've seen you ban a bunch of people from services over the last few months over kind of insignificant stuff. I do get the frustration of the way people handle the horses you sell or private studs you put up, I really do. But it might be best to have a real conversation with them first (and I know in a couple of cases you did, and there were times the person in question were totally in the wrong the way they replied). But it does seem a bit aggressive to ban someone over something when you haven't even tried to talk with them about it first. A lot of people who play don't do much in the forums and they may have no idea about you or your personal rules for your business. So certainly there's nothing wrong with approaching someone and saying, "Hey there! I sold/trained/put up for stud such and such horse and I see you did such and such, which I don't feel is fair to me, considering the work I put into it," but to jump out at someone with no warning and say "What you did is against my personal rules, now you're banned from my services," seems rather unwarranted and unfriendly. Anywho, I don't mean this as a personal attack, I know people can be frustrating and on top of that real life can make it easier to be frustrated with in-game people as well. And I know for the most part you seem to be a friendly person who tries to be kind and help others. So keep that up, and maybe keep in mind that most people playing aren't aware of your rules, so try to give people a bit of leeway :mrgreen:
Thank you for leaving your opinion :)

Before you posted, I apologized to RPKLOE, and, I admit, I haven't been the best to people around here lately. I try and do research before banning someone, such as:
Has the person done this before?
Have they made other players angry?

But I know that is no excuse. I have no excuse, no one should. I will keep your words in mind and will come to them before I ban someone out of frustration. I have a habit of not controlling my anger the best (Which is shown vastly on HWO), and speaking before thinking.

So, thank you, Hidalgo, for reminding me about my anger, I seriously appreciate it :)
Ope I see I missed that you apologized, that's my bad for skimming a topic before commenting :oops: Certainly we all have issues and the fact that you can own up to some of them is a huge step in maturity so good for you <3
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Hidalgo wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: Thank you for leaving your opinion :)

Before you posted, I apologized to RPKLOE, and, I admit, I haven't been the best to people around here lately. I try and do research before banning someone, such as:
Has the person done this before?
Have they made other players angry?

But I know that is no excuse. I have no excuse, no one should. I will keep your words in mind and will come to them before I ban someone out of frustration. I have a habit of not controlling my anger the best (Which is shown vastly on HWO), and speaking before thinking.

So, thank you, Hidalgo, for reminding me about my anger, I seriously appreciate it :)
Ope I see I missed that you apologized, that's my bad for skimming a topic before commenting :oops: Certainly we all have issues and the fact that you can own up to some of them is a huge step in maturity so good for you <3
Lol, same here :roll: I do it all the time, so no worries :)

Thank you <3

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
NorthboundStables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
NorthboundStables wrote:Haha you admit!
I'm sorry, but all I did was post a period because I am strongly confused.

you lie
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

NorthboundStables wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: I'm sorry, but all I did was post a period because I am strongly confused.

you lie
Can you please give more detail? I still do not quite understand :|

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

NorthboundStables wrote:@Gabby_Woodlark is mean!!!!!! :evil:
Come on... that's out of line. If you have a problem at least try a civil discussion instead of acting like a three year old.
NorthboundStables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
NorthboundStables wrote: you lie
Can you please give more detail? I still do not quite understand :|
you lie bout ur dad sick and stuff :x
NorthboundStables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Hidalgo wrote:
NorthboundStables wrote:@Gabby_Woodlark is mean!!!!!! :evil:
Come on... that's out of line. If you have a problem at least try a civil discussion instead of acting like a three year old.
:? I am not three tho im *
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

NorthboundStables wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: Can you please give more detail? I still do not quite understand :|
you lie bout ur dad sick and stuff :x
If you are referring to the post you made in my topic saying I may leave because of my dad:

I thought my dad had cancer, so I posted on HWO saying I may have to leave so I could take care of him. I only closed the topic once the doctors confirmed it was a false alarm. Does that clear things up?

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 8:01 pm

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 8:01 pm