RPKLOE

NorthboundStables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: RPKLOE

Post by NorthboundStables »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
NorthboundStables wrote: you lie bout ur dad sick and stuff :x
If you are referring to the post you made in my topic saying I may leave because of my dad:

I thought my dad had cancer, so I posted on HWO saying I may have to leave so I could take care of him. I only closed the topic once the doctors confirmed it was a false alarm. Does that clear things up?
But you * said he was gonna die
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

NorthboundStables wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: If you are referring to the post you made in my topic saying I may leave because of my dad:

I thought my dad had cancer, so I posted on HWO saying I may have to leave so I could take care of him. I only closed the topic once the doctors confirmed it was a false alarm. Does that clear things up?
But you * said he was gonna die
I don't recall saying that, and please do not attempt to curse at me, thank you :)

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
Breeding, Training, Showing
NorthboundStables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
NorthboundStables wrote: But you * said he was gonna die
I don't recall saying that, and please do not attempt to curse at me, thank you :)
Im not gonna reply anymore u r lying and it hurts me :cry:
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

NorthboundStables wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: I don't recall saying that, and please do not attempt to curse at me, thank you :)
Im not gonna reply anymore u r lying and it hurts me :cry:
I'm sorry you felt encouraged to go after Gabby because of what I said to her. I was not attacking the veracity of anything she's said. People do get misdiagnosed all the time, or can become very sick and almost die and then make a full recovery. You have no proof Gabby wasn't telling the truth. Yes, it's the internet, and people can spin all kinds of yarns. I can't personally attest to whether what she said was true or not, but for you to jump on her and say she's lying without proof is not fair or kind
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

RPKLOE wrote:im very sorry, as of right now i have none of your horses, not to say i havent in the past, and i have one of pheonix123's horses. although i planned to keep and use as a personal show horse. i have horses which i have bred myself that im training to sell. Im sorry if you feel i have taken advantage of you as i did not mean for that. i only wanted to get farther in the game and progress with my horses, i don't really pay attention to previous owners before i buy, but i very well could have bought and then resold one of either of your horses, i did not mean to do so in a harmful manner. im sure you have worked very hard and spent a lot of time on your horses and their training. i do apologize.
If you already replied to me and I haven't seen it since you have to have it approved, I just want to say I can tell you are an awesome player and you responded calmly and appropriately (Better than I ever could do).

So, as a thank you for that, you are going straight to my trusted players wall :mrgreen:

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
Breeding, Training, Showing
RPKLOE
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by RPKLOE »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
RPKLOE wrote:im very sorry, as of right now i have none of your horses, not to say i havent in the past, and i have one of pheonix123's horses. although i planned to keep and use as a personal show horse. i have horses which i have bred myself that im training to sell. Im sorry if you feel i have taken advantage of you as i did not mean for that. i only wanted to get farther in the game and progress with my horses, i don't really pay attention to previous owners before i buy, but i very well could have bought and then resold one of either of your horses, i did not mean to do so in a harmful manner. im sure you have worked very hard and spent a lot of time on your horses and their training. i do apologize.
If you already replied to me and I haven't seen it since you have to have it approved, I just want to say I can tell you are an awesome player and you responded calmly and appropriately (Better than I ever could do).

So, as a thank you for that, you are going straight to my trusted players wall :mrgreen:
<3
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

Hidalgo wrote: You have no proof Gabby wasn't telling the truth. Yes, it's the internet, and people can spin all kinds of yarns. I can't personally attest to whether what she said was true or not, but for you to jump on her and say she's lying without proof is not fair or kind
*likes Hidalgo's post*
"There's some good in this world, Mister Frodo, and it's worth fighting for." - Samwise Gamgee
NorthboundStables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Hidalgo wrote:
NorthboundStables wrote: Im not gonna reply anymore u r lying and it hurts me :cry:
I'm sorry you felt encouraged to go after Gabby because of what I said to her. I was not attacking the veracity of anything she's said. People do get misdiagnosed all the time, or can become very sick and almost die and then make a full recovery. You have no proof Gabby wasn't telling the truth. Yes, it's the internet, and people can spin all kinds of yarns. I can't personally attest to whether what she said was true or not, but for you to jump on her and say she's lying without proof is not fair or kind
ive never been kind ive always been a * and my mom and dad always say so i never do things right so i dont try if my mom and dad say i am a * * that cant do anything right then i am one just please leave me alone
Soleil
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Soleil »

Northbound Stables wrote:.
Gabby_Woodlark wrote:.
I can see this situation has already been dealt with, but Northbound Stables, your actions are extremely immature and very rude. Please remember to be polite to all players. Words sting and they aren’t something to be thrown around. If you aren’t sure of something or don’t understand the situation, don’t post about it.

There’s always more than one side to things. Gabby has previously stated the situation with her father may have been false, but it was likely a very real concern and wasn’t simply posted for attention or sympathy.

Also, please know that Gabby_Woodlark and Hidalgo are not trying to attack you. You initially attacked Gabby by stating falsely that she was lying about her father. Do not act in the wrong since you instigated all this trouble.

As a summary, be kind/civil and remember to think before you act. I am not trying to be rude, simply adding a final word to this topic. I will ping our admin so this whole thing can be wrapped up.
Tom wrote:.
NorthboundStables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Soleil wrote:
Northbound Stables wrote:.
Gabby_Woodlark wrote:.
I can see this situation has already been dealt with, but Northbound Stables, your actions are extremely immature and very rude. Please remember to be polite to all players. Words sting and they aren’t something to be thrown around. If you aren’t sure of something or don’t understand the situation, don’t post about it.

There’s always more than one side to things. Gabby has previously stated the situation with her father may have been false, but it was likely a very real concern and wasn’t simply posted for attention or sympathy.

Also, please know that Gabby_Woodlark and Hidalgo are not trying to attack you. You initially attacked Gabby by stating falsely that she was lying about her father. Do not act in the wrong since you instigated all this trouble.

As a summary, be kind/civil and remember to think before you act. I am not trying to be rude, simply adding a final word to this topic. I will ping our admin so this whole thing can be wrapped up.
Tom wrote:.
But gabby is mean to me is proof in this topic :cry:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 9:07 pm

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 9:07 pm