Community Forum

RPKLOE

Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: RPKLOE

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Iris rock stables wrote: I haven't black-listed anyone yet and do not plan on it. And don't we all forum stalk? I at least admit that I am one of those people xD but who's gonna know I was stalking (Until I intervene, of course :lol:). Not to be creepy, but I especially like to stalk at like 12-2:00 AM xD.
The black-listing option (found in our settings) just turns off things by a selected other member. In this way, it enables us to play without being bothered by that other person, without actually interrupting our gameplay in any significant way. It really doesn't do anything special, otherwise; just an option to turn-off and turn-on. It's like choosing the option to hide a post, except it does it for all of any chosen person for us, instead of having to do so manually.
Ohh, I did not know about that feature
"I couldn’t heal, because it didn’t hurt"

Breeding Quality Racers since 2022

Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

NorthboundStables wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: I, personally, didn't say I hated you (And neither did anyone else involved).

We just disagree with the things you say and do. As a person, you are loved, don't ever doubt that. As a player, some may argue about that, but I like you as a person. I understand you were just trying to call out lies, as any good player would do, but the most important thing you missed was proof. If you were to stand in a courtroom and have to testify against me in front of a judge, they wouldn't believe you since you lacked proof. If I really was lying, you would assume so and gather proof from my, say, activity, actions, emotions, etc etc.

To be honest, I am a bad liar. I've always been caught, by my parents or other people. I'm sure anybody in the right mind would know if I have ever lied.

Anyway,
Don't doubt yourself and stay strong. We can all forget this simple mishap and move on in our separate ways.

Remember:

I don't hate you. I respect you highly as a player, and prove so in a well-mannered gift if needed.

Thank you so much for reading,

Gabby
Im sorry to everyone I was really mad becase of what I tought gabby did but I was wrong Im so sorry everyone :(
Thank you, from the depths of my heart, for apologizing. Even those simple words, "I'm sorry", can heal the most broken of hearts.

It has sure made me feel much better, what about you? I'm sure it felt nice to get that off of your chest :mrgreen:

Thank you, again, our community even thanks you ^^

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
Breeding, Training, Showing
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

BlackOak2 wrote::D

We're all good...

Sooo Nice. ^.^

I wanted a fuzzy and warm gif, but came across this one instead and thought it was just as appropriate.
Very true ^^

Seems to be for me xD

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
Breeding, Training, Showing
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Iris rock stables wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
The black-listing option (found in our settings) just turns off things by a selected other member. In this way, it enables us to play without being bothered by that other person, without actually interrupting our gameplay in any significant way. It really doesn't do anything special, otherwise; just an option to turn-off and turn-on. It's like choosing the option to hide a post, except it does it for all of any chosen person for us, instead of having to do so manually.
Ohh, I did not know about that feature

I should correct myself. I shouldn't be calling it a black-list. Got black-list on the brain. -_-
It's the Foes List.

Apologies if I confused anybody.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Iris rock stables wrote: Ohh, I did not know about that feature

I should correct myself. I shouldn't be calling it a black-list. Got black-list on the brain. -_-
It's the Foes List.

Apologies if I confused anybody.
Oh lol, yea ik about the foes list :lol:
"I couldn’t heal, because it didn’t hurt"

Breeding Quality Racers since 2022

NorthboundStables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by NorthboundStables »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
NorthboundStables wrote: Im sorry to everyone I was really mad becase of what I tought gabby did but I was wrong Im so sorry everyone :(
Thank you, from the depths of my heart, for apologizing. Even those simple words, "I'm sorry", can heal the most broken of hearts.

It has sure made me feel much better, what about you? I'm sure it felt nice to get that off of your chest :mrgreen:

Thank you, again, our community even thanks you ^^
Yeah it felt good to say sorry
Cat_girl
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Cat_girl »

NorthboundStables wrote:@Gabby_Woodlark is mean!!!!!! :evil:
I know this might not be my place to barge in but I don't think she was being mean. As a friend of Gabby_Woodlark she is very nice she would give me pretty much anything if I needed it that includes free horses, money, free training, and free grinders. Maybe she came across the wrong way in this forum. I am not hopefully coming across rude.

Edit: I realized you said sorry for what you did. Sorry for the misunderstanding
If you want I can let you pick out a free grinder :)

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all — Ten Percent Happier.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 7:44 pm

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 7:44 pm