Community Forum

Leaving <3

Soleil
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Leaving <3

Post by Soleil »

Hey all. I know I've been saying I'll leave for a few months now, but I'd just like to post this final goodbye. First of all, I was going to try and stay on for a few more weeks, but my grandma whom lives a few hours away has just passed out; we don't know what's wrong with her yet. As such, my family will be going over there for few days to take care of her.

After we come back, I'll be giving my brother my account while I focus on my life. I'm going to be leaving it up to him to continue training horses and breeding. I may ocassionally pop on (when I do, I'll probably note that it's me) to say hello.

I will miss you all dearly, I will hopefully come back around Christmas (?), the latest being some time next January. Don't forget meh xD
Sunshadow Ranch wrote:.
I realize I've never given you your gift! https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3598270 will be put ufo shortly, offer only 1 dollar :twisted: I'll miss you sm <333 take good care of my bby!!
Gabby_Woodlark wrote:.
Pinging you so you know what's happening! xD I've given you a sobby goodbye already, and I think if I try to write something long right now I might start crying :lol: I'll miss you so much, but of course this isn't goodbye forever!!!
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Re: Leaving <3

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Soleil wrote:Hey all. I know I've been saying I'll leave for a few months now, but I'd just like to post this final goodbye. First of all, I was going to try and stay on for a few more weeks, but my grandma whom lives a few hours away has just passed out; we don't know what's wrong with her yet. As such, my family will be going over there for few days to take care of her.

After we come back, I'll be giving my brother my account while I focus on my life. I'm going to be leaving it up to him to continue training horses and breeding. I may ocassionally pop on (when I do, I'll probably note that it's me) to say hello.

I will miss you all dearly, I will hopefully come back around Christmas (?), the latest being some time next January. Don't forget meh xD
I realize I've never given you your gift! https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3598270 will be put ufo shortly, offer only 1 dollar :twisted: I'll miss you sm <333 take good care of my bby!!
Pinging you so you know what's happening! xD I've given you a sobby goodbye already, and I think if I try to write something long right now I might start crying :lol: I'll miss you so much, but of course this isn't goodbye forever!!!
:cry: I will miss you seriously sooooo much <3

It'll never be the same without you :(

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
Breeding, Training, Showing
Soleil
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Soleil »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
Soleil wrote:Hey all. I know I've been saying I'll leave for a few months now, but I'd just like to post this final goodbye. First of all, I was going to try and stay on for a few more weeks, but my grandma whom lives a few hours away has just passed out; we don't know what's wrong with her yet. As such, my family will be going over there for few days to take care of her.

:cry: I will miss you seriously sooooo much <3

:C sameeeee <3

I mean, this isn't goodbye yet xD Be prepared to meet my bro ._.
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Soleil wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: :cry: I will miss you seriously sooooo much <3

:C sameeeee <3

Looking forward to it :roll:

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
Breeding, Training, Showing
Soleil
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Soleil »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
Soleil wrote: :C sameeeee <3

Looking forward to it :roll:
Oh, I'm sure. . . hopefully he isn't too much of a menace towards ya'll. He is, in the simplest manner, an emo boy. Luckily he's mature kinda cough cough
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

We'll miss you! Hope you grandma gets better soon <3
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

Soleil wrote:...
I hope your grandma will be ok, and glad you will be back from Christmas but then you will leave again :cry:. It feels like since I've joined this game, that a lot of 2017+ era people are leaving, but although you are somewhat new :/ But I hope the rest of your life is a happy life :D.
"I couldn’t heal, because it didn’t hurt"

Breeding Quality Racers since 2022

BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

:)
Try to remember to take a moment and look around!

We'll see you whenever you swing in or return to us! Good Luck!
:mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 7:44 pm

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 7:44 pm