Community Forum

Horses for sale

ophelialilac
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Horses for sale

Post by ophelialilac »

Hey! Please head over to my farm and check out my horses that are on sale! Wanna get rid of them asap but I don't wanna rehome them! :D
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Horses for sale

Post by horsegirl008 »

ophelialilac wrote:Hey! Please head over to my farm and check out my horses that are on sale! Wanna get rid of them asap but I don't wanna rehome them! :D
Ironically I was literally just looking around your farm like 2 seconds ago :lol: Thanks for using my stud, RAB Kaiser's Bandit :) You've got some nice horses, by the way! But if you want to do a post on sale horses, there is a separate forum for it. Thanks!

viewforum.php?f=15
ophelialilac
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ophelialilac »

horsegirl008 wrote:
ophelialilac wrote:Hey! Please head over to my farm and check out my horses that are on sale! Wanna get rid of them asap but I don't wanna rehome them! :D
Ironically I was literally just looking around your farm like 2 seconds ago :lol: Thanks for using my stud, RAB Kaiser's Bandit :) You've got some nice horses, by the way! But if you want to do a post on sale horses, there is a separate forum for it. Thanks!

viewforum.php?f=15
Thank you so much for letting me know! I'll keep that in mind, very happy I got a colt that looks very similar to RAB Kaiser's Bandit :D Thank you again!
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

ophelialilac wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote: Ironically I was literally just looking around your farm like 2 seconds ago :lol: Thanks for using my stud, RAB Kaiser's Bandit :) You've got some nice horses, by the way! But if you want to do a post on sale horses, there is a separate forum for it. Thanks!

viewforum.php?f=15
Thank you so much for letting me know! I'll keep that in mind, very happy I got a colt that looks very similar to RAB Kaiser's Bandit :D Thank you again!
Of course! Glad you got a good colt :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 9:04 pm

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 9:04 pm