Community Forum

Boo, I'm back

Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Boo, I'm back

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

Hello folks! I shall be making a return to the game. My break was good and so was Thanksgiving. Anyways, what's new? New players? Achieved goals happen? etc. Lol. I started to play this game earlier (morning) and decided to return to the community (cause yet again, I did miss talking to all of you <3). I'll probably go and do some topic searching/stalking xD.
I also looked at my farm a bit and realized my farm is kinda empty, so now I gotta also do some more breeding. Anyways, have a good day/night!

P.s. (For gabby, if you are reading this :lol:)
I did not forget about those foals that I needed to buy. If you could please link the 2, I will offer on them :D. Thank you for holding on to them.
horsegirl008~2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Boo, I'm back

Post by horsegirl008~2 »

Iris Rock Stables wrote:Hello folks! I shall be making a return to the game. My break was good and so was Thanksgiving. Anyways, what's new? New players? Achieved goals happen? etc. Lol. I started to play this game earlier (morning) and decided to return to the community (cause yet again, I did miss talking to all of you <3). I'll probably go and do some topic searching/stalking xD.
I also looked at my farm a bit and realized my farm is kinda empty, so now I gotta also do some more breeding. Anyways, have a good day/night!

I did not forget about those foals that I needed to buy. If you could please link the 2, I will offer on them :D. Thank you for holding on to them.
Welcome back! Nothing new with me, except that I'm trying to start up a miniature horse breeding program :? :lol:
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

horsegirl008~2 wrote:
Iris Rock Stables wrote:Hello folks! I shall be making a return to the game. My break was good and so was Thanksgiving. Anyways, what's new? New players? Achieved goals happen? etc. Lol. I started to play this game earlier (morning) and decided to return to the community (cause yet again, I did miss talking to all of you <3). I'll probably go and do some topic searching/stalking xD.

Welcome back! Nothing new with me, except that I'm trying to start up a miniature horse breeding program :? :lol:
Oo, noice :). Well, I seen a post in horses for sale that there are miniature arabians. I don't know if you want to use them tho, since they are arabians.
horsegirl008~2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008~2 »

Iris Rock Stables wrote:
horsegirl008~2 wrote: Welcome back! Nothing new with me, except that I'm trying to start up a miniature horse breeding program :? :lol:
Oo, noice :). Well, I seen a post in horses for sale that there are miniature arabians. I don't know if you want to use them tho, since they are arabians.
Yeah, I actually did purchase a miniature Arab already to start off my breeding :D
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

horsegirl008~2 wrote:
Iris Rock Stables wrote: Oo, noice :). Well, I seen a post in horses for sale that there are miniature arabians. I don't know if you want to use them tho, since they are arabians.
Yeah, I actually did purchase a miniature Arab already to start off my breeding :D
Cool! Best of luck to you ;)
horsegirl008~2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008~2 »

Iris Rock Stables wrote:
horsegirl008~2 wrote: Yeah, I actually did purchase a miniature Arab already to start off my breeding :D
Cool! Best of luck to you ;)
Callen
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Callen »

Welcome back! :mrgreen:
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Callen wrote:

Welcome back! :mrgreen:
Thanks! :D
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Yay, you're back :0 (So am I, took a small unannounced break :lol:)

I'll find your boy and link him shortly because I'm pretty sure I only took on one. There will be no fee at all for him :)

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
Breeding, Training, Showing
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:

Yay, you're back :0 (So am I, took a small unannounced break :lol:)

I'll find your boy and link him shortly because I'm pretty sure I only took on one. There will be no fee at all for him :)
I was wondering why I wasn't seeing any messages or anything from you :lol:

I will check and see if that other foal is still around
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 3:38 am

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 3:38 am