Community Forum

Multiple Courses

Comment on features or suggest new features for inclusion in the game.
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Multiple Courses

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

I think we should be allowed to do multiple courses, because it is very frustrating trying to figure out what course to take and waiting forever to do another one. I can understand it adds a challenge to the game and isn't so realistic to study multiple courses, but it would really be a wonderful addition. (going to ping tom for the suggestion)
Tom wrote:Suggestion
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Multiple Courses

Post by BlackOak2 »

You know we can pause a course to finish another.

It gets a little easier when you get to courses that are 10+ hours. Then you choose shorter courses while you're online, and then click a longer course for the overnight hours you're offline.

The sad thing is, once all the courses are done, there's no more to do (currently). I kind of miss them, advancing aspects of the game.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Iris Rock 2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Iris Rock 2 »

BlackOak2 wrote:You know we can pause a course to finish another.

It gets a little easier when you get to courses that are 10+ hours. Then you choose shorter courses while you're online, and then click a longer course for the overnight hours you're offline.

The sad thing is, once all the courses are done, there's no more to do (currently). I kind of miss them, advancing aspects of the game.
I'd rather have all courses completed, because I've always wanted to start training, which I've started in but not very well
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Iris Rock 2 wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:You know we can pause a course to finish another.

I'd rather have all courses completed, because I've always wanted to start training, which I've started in but not very well
It'll take somewhere between [if memory serves] six months and two years to finish the training, depending on how many of those attribute points you apply to our character.

But it should only take you three months to get to that important halfway mark to start training horse within 4 years. And that, I think, is without adding any attribute points. Although, that also means that a number of the training courses aren't complete (those really long ones, you know?). But it also means that the 'halfway mark' for training under 4 years, can be achieved through a few different means, rather than maxing lessons in stamina and time saver only.

It seems like a long time, but three months in this game... we're still brand-new newbies! :lol:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 2:10 pm

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 2:10 pm