Att Lemoncypress

ShowCountry
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Att Lemoncypress

Post by ShowCountry »

lemoncypress wrote:ping
Hi!
I've picked up the foal with my other acct and have started his training.
I have a couple mares from Retsi that I think are going to like him when he grows up :D

This is the mare that I would like to use for my free breeding with Captain Star
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3414015

What do you think? She's been running some good times in Steeplechase

Wild Blond
lemoncypress
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Att Lemoncypress

Post by lemoncypress »

ShowCountry wrote:
lemoncypress wrote:ping
Hi!
I have a couple mares from Retsi that I think are going to like him when he grows up :D

This is the mare that I would like to use for my free breeding with Captain Star

Wild Blond
She looks good just add more Agility and she would be great! If your in the discord server that's the best way to catch me online if not I'll make sure I'm checking the game frequently
ShowCountry
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ShowCountry »

lemoncypress wrote:
ShowCountry wrote:
Hi!

Wild Blond
She looks good just add more Agility and she would be great! If your in the discord server that's the best way to catch me online if not I'll make sure I'm checking the game frequently
Thanks. Yes, I'm hoping your boy will add that.
I don't really understand what the discord is? I thought it was about complaints. I have none so I didn't look into it.
PS You can also PM me at ImaCountryGirl;
I try to keep that premium.
lemoncypress
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by lemoncypress »

ShowCountry wrote:
lemoncypress wrote: She looks good just add more Agility and she would be great! If your in the discord server that's the best way to catch me online if not I'll make sure I'm checking the game frequently
I don't really understand what the discord is? I thought it was about complaints. I have none so I didn't look into it.
The discord server if for people to talk outside the game it is pretty much a app for people to chat, your more than welcome to ask me about it and i would be will to help you join if you would like!
ShowCountry
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ShowCountry »

lemoncypress wrote:
ShowCountry wrote:
The discord server if for people to talk outside the game it is pretty much a app for people to chat, your more than welcome to ask me about it and i would be will to help you join if you would like!
Thanks but I'm pretty much very quiet and an introvert IRL don't chat much :) :lol:
although I am a retired person and log into HWO several times a day. Maybe we can set up a time for the breeding through private message.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 1:34 am

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 1:34 am