Community Forum

I'm bored lol

horsegirl008~2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

I'm bored lol

Post by horsegirl008~2 »

Hi everyone!
I'm bored rn, and I have nothing better to do, so I figured I ask a Christmas question ;)
What are some things you are asking for Christmas?
I'm asking for a bluebell LeMieux dressage saddle pad (linked below), a new mattress tbh because mine is SO old, a BreyerFest horse from this year, and some Nikes. Mine are worn out :lol: Oh and I'm asking for both Top Gun movies :D Those are my favorite movies of all time. Period. :geek:
I hope you all get what you want and more!!!
EJBreeding
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: I'm bored lol

Post by EJBreeding »

horsegirl008~2 wrote:Hi everyone!
I'm bored rn, and I have nothing better to do, so I figured I ask a Christmas question ;)
I'm asking for a bluebell LeMieux dressage saddle pad (linked below), a new mattress tbh because mine is SO old, a BreyerFest horse from this year, and some Nikes. Mine are worn out :lol: Oh and I'm asking for both Top Gun movies :D Those are my favorite movies of all time. Period. :geek:
I actually prefer giving then getting lol I like making people happy :mrgreen:
Butttt I would want some black nike airforces bc I already have the white ones
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Right now I'm saving up to buy myself a couple of garland strings so I can decorate my tree better ^^'
horsegirl008~2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008~2 »

EJBreeding wrote:
Ooh nice! Yeah I absolutely love giving presents just to see their reactions :)
horsegirl008~2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008~2 »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
Right now I'm saving up to buy myself a couple of garland strings so I can decorate my tree better ^^'
That's fun!
EJBreeding
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by EJBreeding »

horsegirl008~2 wrote:
EJBreeding wrote:
Ooh nice! Yeah I absolutely love giving presents just to see their reactions :)
For sure :)
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

Oh woww. I'm hoping for a new show jumping tack set (as mine looks like it's a hunter, and which I am not interested into that type of riding). A phone T-T. And agreed, we all love some new breyers, and so I wish for more :lol:. And whatever else that pops up under the tree.
horsegirl008~2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008~2 »

Iris Rock Stables wrote:
Oh woww. I'm hoping for a new show jumping tack set (as mine looks like it's a hunter, and which I am not interested into that type of riding). A phone T-T. And agreed, we all love some new breyers, and so I wish for more :lol:. And whatever else that pops up under the tree.
Ooh, nice! Yeah I'd rather do showjumping than hunters, mainly because there are so many people in the hunter world. Which is why I ride dressage :)
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

horsegirl008~2 wrote:
Iris Rock Stables wrote: Oh woww. I'm hoping for a new show jumping tack set (as mine looks like it's a hunter, and which I am not interested into that type of riding). A phone T-T. And agreed, we all love some new breyers, and so I wish for more :lol:. And whatever else that pops up under the tree.
Ooh, nice! Yeah I'd rather do showjumping than hunters, mainly because there are so many people in the hunter world. Which is why I ride dressage :)
Yea that is true, so many people like to ride in that style. I mainly ride western (Barrel Racing to be exact), and which I've been starting to get into the english world (2-3 years ago I started). I've always admired dressage, but me and callie could never- it would probably be a disaster lol. But I hope you recieve of what you want this year :D.
horsegirl008~2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008~2 »

Iris Rock Stables wrote:
horsegirl008~2 wrote: Ooh, nice! Yeah I'd rather do showjumping than hunters, mainly because there are so many people in the hunter world. Which is why I ride dressage :)
Yea that is true, so many people like to ride in that style. I mainly ride western (Barrel Racing to be exact), and which I've been starting to get into the english world (2-3 years ago I started). I've always admired dressage, but me and callie could never- it would probably be a disaster lol. But I hope you recieve of what you want this year :D.
That's so cool :) Yes, I hope you get just want you want, and good luck with your riding!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 3:33 am

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 3:33 am