Community Forum

Trying to Buy Rare Breeds

Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Trying to Buy Rare Breeds

Post by Diamond Filly »

Hey Everyone!

I was just thinking that it might be worth trying to keep rare breeds alive. I thought that the Bardigiano (or however you spell that) might be nice, but there aren't any for sale. Does anyone have any? I was thinking of starting this thread for people trying to buy more rare breeds. I am also going to try to buy an Ariegois sometime.

Thanks for reading!
-Hannah771 at New Foals Stable
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Trying to Buy Rare Breeds

Post by Diamond Filly »

Also, if anyone has a Pottock for sale, I'll buy it.
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Hannah771 wrote:Hey Everyone!

I was just thinking that it might be worth trying to keep rare breeds alive. I thought that the Bardigiano (or however you spell that) might be nice, but there aren't any for sale. Does anyone have any? I was thinking of starting this thread for people trying to buy more rare breeds. I am also going to try to buy an Ariegois sometime.

Thanks for reading!
Members of this community : viewtopic.php?f=19&t=40327 (Which I helped to create) focus on rare breeds. There is a tier where you can choose the breed you want to work on, so that may help you further.

It would also be best to start a thread where people ask for rare breeds in the Horses for Sale section :)
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
Hannah771 wrote:Hey Everyone!

Thanks for reading!
Members of this community : viewtopic.php?f=19&t=40327 (Which I helped to create) focus on rare breeds. There is a tier where you can choose the breed you want to work on, so that may help you further.

It would also be best to start a thread where people ask for rare breeds in the Horses for Sale section :)
I just realized that I never responded to you here! :shock: Thanks for letting me know! :D
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Hannah771 wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: Members of this community : viewtopic.php?f=19&t=40327 (Which I helped to create) focus on rare breeds. There is a tier where you can choose the breed you want to work on, so that may help you further.

I just realized that I never responded to you here! :shock: Thanks for letting me know! :D
That's alright, and no problem :)
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
Hannah771 wrote: I just realized that I never responded to you here! :shock: Thanks for letting me know! :D
That's alright, and no problem :)
Thanks! :D
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Does anyone have a purebred Noriker, Fell, or Avelignese horse for sale? I need to breed a Noriker and Fell together, and then breed that cross to an Avelignese to create a Bardigiano. I'm trying to make multiple rare breeds at once. While I'm working on the Dole Something, I'm also going to work on the Bardigiano.

Thanks!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 4:32 am

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 4:32 am