Community Forum

Master_Mined, Please Take your Horse Back!

Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Master_Mined, Please Take your Horse Back!

Post by Diamond Filly »

I offered on a horse, :W: Gold Rush, $20,000 because my lower prices offers didn't work and the picture was of a beautiful young horse that looked perfect. I forgot to cancel the offer when I stopped breeding Thoroughbreds, and my offer was accepted a long time after I sent it. However, when the horse arrived at my place, this is what she looked like: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3553406
She has a long neck, a sloped rump, and is half starved!

If anyone can contact Master_Mined for me, that would be great. If Master_Mined is reading this, please quote this post and ask to buy :W: Gold Rush back for the full amount I paid for her.

Thanks!
-Hannah771 at New Foals Stable
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Master_Mined, Please Take your Horse Back!

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

Hannah771 wrote:I offered on a horse, :W: Gold Rush, $20,000 because my lower prices offers didn't work and the picture was of a beautiful young horse that looked perfect. I forgot to cancel the offer when I stopped breeding Thoroughbreds, and my offer was accepted a long time after I sent it. However, when the horse arrived at my place, this is what she looked like: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3553406

If anyone can contact Master_Mined for me, that would be great. If Master_Mined is reading this, please quote this post and ask to buy :W: Gold Rush back for the full amount I paid for her.

Thanks!
Here's a little help ;) This helps get the attention of people quicker
Master_Mined wrote:Look above ⬆
Here is also how to do it:

Code: Select all

[quote="Username of person your trying to get a hold of]Type whatever you want here[/quote]
And make sure to use the quotation marks, as I have made that mistake 1 to many times :lol:.
"I couldn’t heal, because it didn’t hurt"

Breeding Quality Racers since 2022

GabbysPets
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by GabbysPets »

Iris Rock Stables wrote:
Hann71 wrote:I offered on a horse, :W: Gold Rush, $20,000 because my lower prices offers didn't work and the picture was of a beautiful young horse that looked perfect. I forgot to cancel the offer when I stopped breeding Thoroughbreds, and my offer was accepted a long time after I sent it. However, when the horse arrived at my place, this is what she looked like: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3553406

Thanks!
Mastined wrote:Look above ⬆

[quote="Username of person your trying to get a hold of]Type whatever you want here[/quote]
And make sure to use the quotation marks, as I have made that mistake 1 to many times :lol:.
Still forgot a quotation mark XD :lol:

It's

[quote="Username of person your trying to get a hold of"]Type whatever you want here[/quote]
Master_Mined
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Master_Mined »

Oh uh okay but why did u buy it and not look
Master_Mined
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Master_Mined »

i really needed the money and dont really want her back
EJBreeding
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by EJBreeding »

Master_Mined wrote:i really needed the money and dont really want her back
Master_Mined, you never took back your horse that was meant to get back to you and I ended up selling it :|

(Edit: I saw you got it back all good now :mrgreen: )
Master_Mined
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Master_Mined »

Ok
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Hannah771 wrote:I offered on a horse, :W: Gold Rush, $20,000 because my lower prices offers didn't work and the picture was of a beautiful young horse that looked perfect. I forgot to cancel the offer when I stopped breeding Thoroughbreds, and my offer was accepted a long time after I sent it. However, when the horse arrived at my place, this is what she looked like: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3553406

Thanks!
Since it doesn't look like Master_Mined wants the horse back, I can take her for 30k :)
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Iris Rock Stables wrote:

Thanks!
Master_Mined wrote:Look above ⬆

[quote="Master_Mined]Could you please contact me and ask to buy :W: Gold Rush back for $20,000? I forgot to cancel my offer because I am done breeding TB's. Also, the photo on your ad showed a pretty young mare, but when she arrived at my place, she was a long-necked, slope-rumped, half-starved mare. Please contact me and I'll post her for sale for you to buy for $20,000, which is how much I paid for her. Thanks![/quote]
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:

Thanks!
Since it doesn't look like Master_Mined wants the horse back, I can take her for 30k :)
Thanks! I'll sell her for 20k to you in a minute!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 5:27 am

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 5:27 am