Community Forum

:)

Softball_Training
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

:)

Post by Softball_Training »

Emlyn wrote:
Ahhh I missed you in the chat lol How goes things?

Maybe I will disappoint you in some way, but believe me when I say I'm sorry, I'm trying to be a better person, please understand I'm still growing out of this dark place I've been in.
Emlyn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: :)

Post by Emlyn »

Softball_Training wrote:
Emlyn wrote:
XD I did too, I forgot I had it open
Good! Popping in now and then when bored, final semester and I may be back on for summer lol
How goes things with you?
Softball_Training
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Emlyn wrote:
Softball_Training wrote:
XD I did too, I forgot I had it open
Good! Popping in now and then when bored, final semester and I may be back on for summer lol
Good to hear all things are going well with you!
I'm doing good as well, not much new over here lol Are you still working on your barrel racers? (I think thats what it was?) lol

Maybe I will disappoint you in some way, but believe me when I say I'm sorry, I'm trying to be a better person, please understand I'm still growing out of this dark place I've been in.
Emlyn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

Softball_Training wrote:
Emlyn wrote: XD I did too, I forgot I had it open
I'm doing good as well, not much new over here lol Are you still working on your barrel racers? (I think thats what it was?) lol
Lol, not much here. Everything is pretty much on pause. The last thing I was working on was Racers and a Draft project, the barrel racers are pretty much an "if I feel like" project lol
Any new or current projects with you? (Weren't you working on Barrel Racers at one point? I can't remember lol)
Softball_Training
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Emlyn wrote:
Softball_Training wrote:
Lol, not much here. Everything is pretty much on pause. The last thing I was working on was Racers and a Draft project, the barrel racers are pretty much an "if I feel like" project lol
Any new or current projects with you? (Weren't you working on Barrel Racers at one point? I can't remember lol)
Lol I guess its kind of the same for me, I get on when I feel and I'm waiting for one of my sides to be fully 'upgraded' so that I can move my standardbreds over to that account so I don't have to breed and train on the same account since its kind of a pain. Although I'm kind of dreading having to transfer all of my horses over there lol

And no barrel racers here, Harness Racing Standies and good old racing TB's lol

Emlyn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

Softball_Training wrote:
Emlyn wrote: Lol, not much here. Everything is pretty much on pause. The last thing I was working on was Racers and a Draft project, the barrel racers are pretty much an "if I feel like" project lol
Lol I guess its kind of the same for me, I get on when I feel and I'm waiting for one of my sides to be fully 'upgraded' so that I can move my standardbreds over to that account so I don't have to breed and train on the same account since its kind of a pain. Although I'm kind of dreading having to transfer all of my horses over there lol

And no barrel racers here, Harness Racing Standies and good old racing TB's lol
XD That's a smart idea. I understand the pain of "upgrades" especially when it takes days lol
Ooo, standardbreds?

Lol I thought it was some type of racer, that sounds like a fun project!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 7:16 am

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 7:16 am