Community Forum

♛RS♛ Pinging

Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm

♛RS♛ Pinging

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

This is just my page where I can ping anyone that I need to ping, instead of annoying the community with different topics of pings lol.
"I couldn’t heal, because it didn’t hurt"

Breeding Quality Racers since 2022

Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm

Re: ♛RS♛ Pinging

Howl wrote:...
Hello! So sorry to bother but Rubikcubedog sold you a horse that I was supposed to transfer to one of my side accounts (Royal Dressage) to start some Hanoverian lines. But however, they sold you the horse for a supposed giveaway? If I could please have the horse back, that would be wonderful!
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3705748
"I couldn’t heal, because it didn’t hurt"

Breeding Quality Racers since 2022

Howl
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Howl »

Iris Rock Stables wrote:
Howl wrote:...
Hello! So sorry to bother but Rubikcubedog sold you a horse that I was supposed to transfer to one of my side accounts (Royal Dressage) to start some Hanoverian lines. But however, they sold you the horse for a supposed giveaway? If I could please have the horse back, that would be wonderful!
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3705748
Sure up for offers $1
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm

Herewa_Farms wrote:...
Hello! I've found a horse on the stud page if I was wondering I could have? I would need him for a project that I am working on. Thank you!
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1261030
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:Ello
Hey, I am trying to create a logo, but imgbb doesn't wanna work. Is the same thing happening to you (the server is down for me)? Or is it just my computer being stupid again? lol
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Iris Rock Stables wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote:Ello
Hey, I am trying to create a logo, but imgbb doesn't wanna work. Is the same thing happening to you (the server is down for me)? Or is it just my computer being stupid again? lol
Yeah, it's been down for me for a while now, no idea why. ;-;
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
Iris Rock Stables wrote: Hey, I am trying to create a logo, but imgbb doesn't wanna work. Is the same thing happening to you (the server is down for me)? Or is it just my computer being stupid again? lol
Yeah, it's been down for me for a while now, no idea why. ;-;
Oof.. yeah I just opened up a tab today, and then it said "Web Server Down" T-T. At least it's not just me lol
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm

bestleopardbreeders wrote:...
Hey! We have not talked in a LONG time, but do you remember when we started that Standardbred project? I was wondering if we are continuing that or are we just going our separate ways with it? If you don't remember it, we started it in February of last year. I asked if anyone wanted to start a project with me and you volunteered to start one with me.
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm

horsegirl008 wrote:...
Hello, I am trying to work on the breed called the 'Noma Pony" in RBRC (which I see you are also in :)). But in order to form that breed, I need some purebred Shetland Ponies. I don't know if I am correct or not, but I heard you breed Shetland Ponies, and was wondering if you had any purebred Shetlands for sale. The coloring, HGP, Confo, etc. does not really matter to me, I just need some purebred ones to get me started on this breed. I am willing to pay up $15,000. Thank you!
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Iris Rock Stables wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote:...
Hello, I am trying to work on the breed called the 'Noma Pony" in RBRC (which I see you are also in :)). But in order to form that breed, I need some purebred Shetland Ponies. I don't know if I am correct or not, but I heard you breed Shetland Ponies, and was wondering if you had any purebred Shetlands for sale. The coloring, HGP, Confo, etc. does not really matter to me, I just need some purebred ones to get me started on this breed. I am willing to pay up $15,000. Thank you!
Hi! Sounds like a fun project :)
Actually, I don't breed Shetlands - I breed Miniatures (Sorry :| ). Maybe you got confused with EnchantedEquine's Constellation Shetland Pony project? I think you can find their topic in either the Sales forum or the Farm Logs forum. I can't remember which one :?
Good luck!! :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 11:18 am

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 11:18 am