♛RS♛ Pinging

Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: ♛RS♛ Pinging

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

horsegirl008 wrote:
Iris Rock Stables wrote:
Hello, I am trying to work on the breed called the 'Noma Pony" in RBRC (which I see you are also in :)). But in order to form that breed, I need some purebred Shetland Ponies. I don't know if I am correct or not, but I heard you breed Shetland Ponies, and was wondering if you had any purebred Shetlands for sale. The coloring, HGP, Confo, etc. does not really matter to me, I just need some purebred ones to get me started on this breed. I am willing to pay up $15,000. Thank you!
Hi! Sounds like a fun project :)
Actually, I don't breed Shetlands - I breed Miniatures (Sorry :| ). Maybe you got confused with EnchantedEquine's Constellation Shetland Pony project? I think you can find their topic in either the Sales forum or the Farm Logs forum. I can't remember which one :?
Good luck!! :D
Ohh thats right- it was miniatures- *face palm*

I am so sorry- I got confused between the breeds :lol: Thanks anyways!
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Iris Rock Stables wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote: Hi! Sounds like a fun project :)
Actually, I don't breed Shetlands - I breed Miniatures (Sorry :| ). Maybe you got confused with EnchantedEquine's Constellation Shetland Pony project? I think you can find their topic in either the Sales forum or the Farm Logs forum. I can't remember which one :?
Good luck!! :D
Ohh thats right- it was miniatures- *face palm*

I am so sorry- I got confused between the breeds :lol: Thanks anyways!
Haha, no worries!
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

FriesianBreeder100 wrote:...
Ello, just swining by to see if you have any worthless Friesians with bad Confo & HGP. I'm trying to start my lines from bottom to top.

Thank you!
- ♛ Iris Rock Stables
FriesianBreeder100
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FriesianBreeder100 »

Iris Rock Stables wrote:
FriesianBreeder100 wrote:...
Ello, just swining by to see if you have any worthless Friesians with bad Confo & HGP. I'm trying to start my lines from bottom to top.

Thank you!
- ♛ Iris Rock Stables
I really don't. I rehome those. I shouldn't have anything less than HGP 62 with good movement. If you'd like a couple of mares and a stallion, ping me!
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

FriesianBreeder100 wrote:
Iris Rock Stables wrote: Ello, just swining by to see if you have any worthless Friesians with bad Confo & HGP. I'm trying to start my lines from bottom to top.

Thank you!
- ♛ Iris Rock Stables
I really don't. I rehome those. I shouldn't have anything less than HGP 62 with good movement. If you'd like a couple of mares and a stallion, ping me!
Oof, ok. Thank you for responding back to me. Keep me updated if you see or have any Friesians that don't have the best stats :)
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Blizzard wrote:...
Hello! Sorry to bother, but I am working on a project and saw a horse that you own that would really help me create a breed called "Noma Pony". I was wondering if I could buy https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2333278?
Thank you!
-♛ Iris Rock Stables ♛
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 6:33 pm

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 6:33 pm