Community Forum

Foal Grinder Buying?

UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Foal Grinder Buying?

Post by UniqueFarms »

EclipticEnd wrote:Ping
Hey! Saw you offered on the other 2 horses. Just accepted them. I just put the other one up now (if you are interested in her). My price range for her is probably 200K-250K because she has 67K HGP and has one of my best Dam and Sire. https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3759516
UniqueFarms
High HGP Endurance Arabians
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Foal Grinder Buying?

Post by EclipticEnd »

UniqueFarms wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:Ping
Hey! Saw you offered on the other 2 horses. Just accepted them. I just put the other one up now (if you are interested in her). My price range for her is probably 200K-250K because she has 67K HGP and has one of my best Dam and Sire. https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3759516
Thanks for the offer, but I have a pretty big group of foals now with those two added. Maybe once I've trained a few I'll ask about any other extras you might have. : )
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Foal Grinder Buying?

Post by UniqueFarms »

EclipticEnd wrote:Thanks for the offer, but I have a pretty big group of foals now with those two added. Maybe once I've trained a few I'll ask about any other extras you might have. : )
Yep, and thats understandable. I usually have a foal just about every couple turns and my current (male) grinders have really high HGP. I still have a couple more (possibly) good looking ones in the future so contact me any time :D
UniqueFarms
High HGP Endurance Arabians
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 5:54 pm

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 5:54 pm