Community Forum

Hi :)

Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Hi :)

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

PoliteFroggy wrote:Hi, I'm PoliteFroggy! I'm new to this game :) I don't know if there's somewhere I should have checked for this already, but I'm wondering if anyone has any tips on how to get started? I've had a couple friends who've played this (I'm not sure if anyone remembers spottedleaf10 or Soaring Hooves?) so I know that training is important... but that's pretty much it :lol: I'm excited to start and so sorry if I broke any rules by posting a whole new topic!
No it is not breaking rules by posting a new topic. I suggest you start out with 1-2 horses and go from there.....SAVE YOUR MONEY AND PONY TOKENS...YOU WILL NEED THEM.
PoliteFroggy
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by PoliteFroggy »

:lol: Thanks for the tip!
Horsechronicles12 wrote:
PoliteFroggy wrote:Hi, I'm PoliteFroggy! I'm new to this game :) I don't know if there's somewhere I should have checked for this already, but I'm wondering if anyone has any tips on how to get started? I've had a couple friends who've played this (I'm not sure if anyone remembers spottedleaf10 or Soaring Hooves?) so I know that training is important... but that's pretty much it :lol: I'm excited to start and so sorry if I broke any rules by posting a whole new topic!
No it is not breaking rules by posting a new topic. I suggest you start out with 1-2 horses and go from there.....SAVE YOUR MONEY AND PONY TOKENS...YOU WILL NEED THEM.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

No problem
el948wh(2)
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by el948wh(2) »

Hadriana wrote:
Hello! I am also new to this website (Joined today like you). I did some research and digging and it doesn't look like you are breaking any rules by making a new topic because others have. Something that helps me is just finding a breeding plan and goal and stick to that for a while. Grinders are also useful.

But lime I said, I'm new too so I'm not very helpful
welcome!
I feel like you both have good base information. :lol:
feel free to look at any of my farms or use the studs if you need them
el948wh ,el948wh(2) and el948wh#3 are my farms 8-)
let me know if you need anything and I'll try to help but you have already meet some REALLY helpful players so i think you're going to be just fine
-el
PoliteFroggy
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by PoliteFroggy »

el948wh(2) wrote:
Hadriana wrote: Hello! I am also new to this website (Joined today like you). I did some research and digging and it doesn't look like you are breaking any rules by making a new topic because others have. Something that helps me is just finding a breeding plan and goal and stick to that for a while. Grinders are also useful.

But lime I said, I'm new too so I'm not very helpful
welcome!
let me know if you need anything and I'll try to help but you have already meet some REALLY helpful players so i think you're going to be just fine
-el
Hadriana
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Hadriana »

PoliteFroggy wrote:Thanks :) That's really sweet!
el948wh(2) wrote:
welcome!
-el
Thank you, El :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 5:34 pm

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 5:34 pm