Community Forum

To my fellow rare breed community

Spartan Onyx
Visit My Farm

To my fellow rare breed community

Post by Spartan Onyx »

hey guys I've been off and on for a while back and forth I really apologize for the lack of effort and I fell sick
hopefully soon as i start breeding some rare ones ill be able to contribute some effort into this but amongst the irl stuff going on with some particularly not so friendly stuff going on I've been making plans to get ready to move so activity will be on for a bit then maybe off for a bit too im really sorry i seem to be a bit lazy but ill probably be putting one of my stallions up for stud to the project only but since my memory is kinda bad do you guys mind gathering a list to who is in it so i know who breeds what horses? i dont wanna really put too much crossing into my APQH and Shire lines so i will most likely hold said studs for club use only

also on top of all this ive been trying to finish building a fursuit which is taking a really massive amount of time to put work into but hey if you guys would like to see the head so far feel free to check out my tiktok of course with permission from parents if youre underaged
@OfficialAngryUnicorn :) :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 11:47 am

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 11:47 am