Ping

Post by reehan23dew »

reehan23dew
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping

Post by reehan23dew »

maddi kate wrote:
Hello, I believe you recently bought a horse from Livia Legend, named MRS Wild Sunrise.

This horse https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3726631

The person who sold her to you refused to sell her back to me even when I politely asked them to allow me to buy her back. I still would like her back and will pay you for her whatever you just bought her for! Please, I would be very thankful if you would allow me to get my girl back :)
Livia Legend
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Livia Legend »

Hello, this is Liv Legend.

We have no business selling your horseback. It is our choice. I purchased her a month ago I believe, and I put my hard work and time into her. You trying to buy her back a month later isn't fair, when you're paying much less than what she is worth. I, and all players for that matter, should be allowed to sell and buy their horses without being told to sell their horses back to other players. Thank you.
Livia Legend
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Livia Legend »

To continue,

You did not sell this mare to me by mistake, and I have proof. You had offered me dirt cheap prices 5-7 times (as I recall) for this mare. And it's just like any other player telling me to give them this horse, but you just so happen to be its breeder. I stand by my choice. Thank you.
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

reehan23dew wrote:
e wrote:
Hello, I believe you recently bought a horse from Livia Legend, named MRS Wild Sunrise.

This horse https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3726631

The person who sold her to you refused to sell her back to me even when I politely asked them to allow me to buy her back. I still would like her back and will pay you for her whatever you just bought her! Please, I would be very thankful if you would allow me to get my girl back :)
Remember to not assume that the original person refused rudely. If it is up for sale, it is up for grabs by anyone. Livia wanted the horse, got it, and sold it again to someone else. They had a right to simply say no in a polite way.

Just a friendly reminder that if the games let's you do it, it's allowed, which means someone can say no and you have to respect and accept it (Not saying you can't go and ask the new owner for it back.)
Last edited by Gabby_Woodlark on Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maddi kate
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by maddi kate »

hi you can have her back for free just offer 1 dollar and I will give her back
Livia Legend
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Livia Legend »

Thank you Gabby_Woodlark.
reehan23dew
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by reehan23dew »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote: Remember to not assume that the original person refused rudely. If it is up for sale, it is up for grabs by anyone. Livia wanted the horse, got it, and sold it again to someone else. They had a right to simply say no in a polite way.

Just a friendly reminder that if the games let's you do it, it's allowed, which means someone can say no and you have to respect and accept it (Not saying you can't go and ask the new owner for it back.)
I understand that. However, I feel as the breeder I should have a bit of right to have her back if I’d like her back. I know a lot of actual horse breeders irl do that, including the prior owner to my own mare, so I didn’t think I was wrong for asking for the horse back :?
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

reehan23dew wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: Remember to not assume that the original person refused rudely. If it is up for sale, it is up for grabs by anyone. Livia wanted the horse, got it, and sold it again to someone else. They had a right to simply say no in a polite way.

I understand that. However, I feel as the breeder I should have a bit of right to have her back if I’d like her back. I know a lot of actual horse breeders irl do that, including the prior owner to my own mare, so I didn’t think I was wrong for asking for the horse back :?
Of course, I wasn't saying you couldn't ask for it back. You had every right to, breeder or not.

I was just trying to say that even though you did ask politely, the new owner has every right as you did to keep the horse. They cannot be forced to give it back, and Tom/larissar won't step in. :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue May 07, 2024 12:57 am

It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 12:57 am