Community Forum

Ping

Pinewood Holding
Visit My Farm

Ping

Post by Pinewood Holding »

09Nood1e wrote:Ping
Hello,

You recently bred your mare Poppy (https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3652457) to my stallion ❀Lonestar.
He is up for private breeding only, as the ad states, and since there isn't an "approved mares only" feature in the game yet, you should try and be a little more careful when scrolling, so you don't accidentally breed to someone's horse when they are trying to keep the lines private (such as I am).

It's a little frustrating since when I posted him, I clearly stated that he is a private stud and should not be used, but I understand that sometimes things like that can be missed. Please, please, read more carefully to make sure the stallion you want to breed to is not private, so this does not happen again. Not only to me, but also to other breeders out there who might not be as forgiving as I am.

Thank you for understanding. (:

P.S. This is not, in any way, supposed to sound judge-y or like I'm criticizing you, I'm simply trying to make you aware that breeders will put horses on the market for their own personal use, and to read carefully. Oftentimes, they will have text that says it is private and to not use that horse.
Oh, and also, you can keep the foal ;)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 1:35 pm

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 1:35 pm