Community Forum

Ping

UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Ping

Post by UniqueFarms »

AppleofHiseye178 wrote:...
Hey! Was wondering if I could stud with your stallion Hanker Panker?
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/625267
UniqueFarms
High HGP Endurance Arabians
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
AppleofHiseye178
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping

Post by AppleofHiseye178 »

UniqueFarms wrote:
AppleofHiseye178 wrote:...
Hey! Was wondering if I could stud with your stallion Hanker Panker?
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/625267

I am granting partial permission on the agreement of only using "Hanker Panker with your 100% arabian mares. Because of his age I am giving some members granted approval. I understand the important of getting it while it last, but I must do my part as well to preserve his legacy as best as I can. So I am only allowing studding to pure Arabians.
With that said you may use it him with all of your purebred Arabians as many times as you'd like. Thank you again for reaching out to me first hand. I also would like to be notified before any Foals are rehome. So I have the chance to buy them. Enjoy and please be in touch.
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping

Post by UniqueFarms »

AppleofHiseye178 wrote:I am granting partial permission on the agreement of only using "Hanker Panker with your 100% arabian mares. Because of his age I am giving some members granted approval. I understand the important of getting it while it last, but I must do my part as well to preserve his legacy as best as I can. So I am only allowing studding to pure Arabians.
With that said you may use it him with all of your purebred Arabians as many times as you'd like. Thank you again for reaching out to me first hand. I also would like to be notified before any Foals are rehome. So I have the chance to buy them. Enjoy and please be in touch.
Awesome! I will sure do! :)
UniqueFarms
High HGP Endurance Arabians
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 7:07 pm

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 7:07 pm