Community Forum

General Community Announcement

BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

General Community Announcement

Post by BlackOak2 »

I have seen now two posts pertaining to something that appears to be selling products elsewhere. If you happen to see them, please don't post on them and don't bother going to the links. I have already forwarded for admin to check them out.

When admin comes on, they'll take care of the posts as they see fit and as they usually do.

Thank You!

-From your friendly, nosy, forum-stalker. :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
MysticMoney
Visit My Farm

Re: General Community Announcement

Post by MysticMoney »

BlackOak2 wrote:I have seen now two posts pertaining to something that appears to be selling products elsewhere. If you happen to see them, please don't post on them and don't bother going to the links. I have already forwarded for admin to check them out.

When admin comes on, they'll take care of the posts as they see fit and as they usually do.

Thank You!

Good looking out! I’ve also been getting a lot of low offers on my horses from brand new accounts with inappropriate names. So frustrating :roll:
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

BlackOak2 wrote:I have seen now two posts pertaining to something that appears to be selling products elsewhere. If you happen to see them, please don't post on them and don't bother going to the links. I have already forwarded for admin to check them out.

Thank You!

There seems to be a bunch of heavy spam lately. First the Announcements page, now the General Chit-Chat. We're not safe anymore :lol:
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

:) Admin takes care of such things when they come online. Just have to await and try to help by not engaging.

Also, MysticMoney, inappropriate sign-ups can also be forwarded to admin. If you were upgraded, I'd suggest just forwarding a PM to Tom. In light of you still being basic, you can either hop onto chat and ask an upgraded member to forward such a note to admin, or ask of appropriateness of sign-up names via pinging in the forums.

For the most part, if the game allows a name, it's generally 'okay'. However, sign-ups I don't think??? are always caught.

I know of one particular account that has a questionable name, but it happens to be their actual last name. :lol: So... they exist too. :P
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 12:13 pm

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 12:13 pm