Community Forum

Give away coming soon

Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Give away coming soon

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Dimond Ring Hillside Ranch (DRHR) will be giving away horses soon. I will also train and breed them for you if you want. I will train and breed starting now but the give away is in February.
Just send me the link to your horse for training and give me a breed for breeding them.
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Give away coming soon

Post by UniqueFarms »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:Dimond Ring Hillside Ranch (DRHR) will be giving away horses soon. I will also train and breed them for you if you want. I will train and breed starting now but the give away is in February.
Just send me the link to your horse for training and give me a breed for breeding them.
Hey! How much would It cost? Also if you could take horses for less than 50K (for training) could you make the weight mod thin and tempermant bombproof (if posible but if stubbern then please don't waste turns :? ). Also, how long in HWO years will it take for the horse to be trained or how old will the horse be if taken at newborn/0.5m? :D

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3765587
UniqueFarms
High HGP Endurance Arabians
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Give away coming soon

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

It will be $500. And depending how much natural strength it has will determine how old and how long.
I can try.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 6:20 pm

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 6:20 pm