Community Forum

Private Trainer Chat

Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Private Trainer Chat

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Bean Team wrote:Figured I'd start a new thread so it could be more organized :)
Sunshadow Ranch wrote:Added you in the ping so I can just quote this post lol
(viewtopic.php?f=8&t=41104 is the thread to ask if anyone is viewing this and wants to be my trainer, the more the merrier ^^)

Also, Bean Team, would there be a set price you have in mind? I'm good money-wise so anything is fine as long as it's not 1mil+ lol. I don't wanna have to only pay you a measly 1 or 10,000 because you deserve more :D
Last edited by Gabby_Woodlark on Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bean Team
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Private Trainer Chat

Post by Bean Team »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote:Let me know once you finish that foal I'm having you test out, and I'll consider you being my second private trainer :)
(viewtopic.php?f=8&t=41104 is the thread to ask if anyone is viewing this and wants to be my trainer, the more the merrier ^^)

Also, Bean Team, would there be a set price you have in mind? I'm good money-wise so anything is fine as long as it's not 1mil+ lol. I don't wanna have to only pay you a measly 1 or 10,000 because you deserve more :D
Not at all! Honestly whatever works for you! I really just have lots of time on my hands at the moment and none of my own horses to train so really you're doing me a favour :D Let me know when you've put some up and I'll grab them!
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Bean Team wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote:

Not at all! Honestly whatever works for you! I really just have lots of time on my hands at the moment and none of my own horses to train so really you're doing me a favour :D Let me know when you've put some up and I'll grab them!
Thank you, it helps a ton <3

You can start on https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3767113 whenever you have time :)
Last edited by Gabby_Woodlark on Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

I'm not going to train it if that's ok. You can keep the trainer you have.
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:I'm not going to train it if that's ok. You can keep the trainer you have.
That's fine, thanks for the offer anyway, it was kind of you :D
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

No problem let me know if you need anything
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunshadow Ranch »

Hey, I found the thread. PIng me once you have the foal and I'll get it done today. I haven't logged in forever so now I have a lot of turns..
Subsidiaries: Sunshadow_Holding, _Sunshadow_, SunshadowRanch_2, Sunshadow_Champing

Sunshadow Ranch: Breeding Thoroughbreds, Arabians, Belgians, Trakehners since 2022.
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Sunshadow Ranch wrote:Hey, I found the thread. PIng me once you have the foal and I'll get it done today. I haven't logged in forever so now I have a lot of turns..
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3767105 < Thanks <3
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
Sunshadow Ranch wrote:Added you in the ping so I can just quote this post lol

Forgot to ask, but when y'all are done training, can you test out the foals for grinder potential? I don't care if they age, and maybe they can give you a few extra turns and PT. I just need to know their best discipline, level, and how much PT and turns they earn on average. If not, that's fine, I can do it myself when I get the time :)
Bean Team
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Bean Team »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote:

Forgot to ask, but when y'all are done training, can you test out the foals for grinder potential? I don't care if they age, and maybe they can give you a few extra turns and PT. I just need to know their best discipline, level, and how much PT and turns they earn on average. If not, that's fine, I can do it myself when I get the time :)

Sure! Will let you know!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue May 07, 2024 3:41 pm

It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 3:41 pm