Community Forum

Attention HorseCrazy275 and all side accounts!

Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Attention HorseCrazy275 and all side accounts!

Post by Diamond Filly »

Hey,

If anyone who knows how to contact HorseCrazy275, or if that person is reading this, I need my horse, Stormy Emerald, back. I had her posted for $1 to transfer her to my trainer friend, but right after I posted her, HorseCrazy275 bought her although I had clearly stated that she was for Softball12345 and side accounts of that person. This is a great loss to me, since she was partly trained, almost at breeding age, had a great dam, and was taken for $1. I had posted her for that much because I wasn't allowed to do any more Private Sales.

I want my filly back as soon as possible. This was very inconsiderate of HorseCrazy275 to buy her when she wasn't for them.

Thank you for helping me find my filly.
She is a sorrel and white spotted Thoroughbred filly with blue eyes, and was bred by Hannah771, which is me.
Softball12345!
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Attention HorseCrazy275 and all side accounts!

Post by Softball12345! »

HorseCrazy275 wrote:
Look above please ^^
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Hannah771 wrote:Hey,

If anyone who knows how to contact HorseCrazy275, or if that person is reading this, I need my horse, Stormy Emerald, back. I had her posted for $1 to transfer her to my trainer friend, but right after I posted her, HorseCrazy275 bought her although I had clearly stated that she was for Softball12345 and side accounts of that person. This is a great loss to me, since she was partly trained, almost at breeding age, had a great dam, and was taken for $1. I had posted her for that much because I wasn't allowed to do any more Private Sales.

I want my filly back as soon as possible. This was very inconsiderate of HorseCrazy275 to buy her when she wasn't for them.

She is a sorrel and white spotted Thoroughbred filly with blue eyes, and was bred by Hannah771, which is me.
HorseCrazy is a friend of mine and I know they wouldn't do something like that in an inconsiderate way. Please don't automatically assume that.

It is technically now theirs to do as they wish with it, as you were the one to put it up for fast sale instead of private sale. They neither have to reply or give the horse back as they have a right to keep what they bought.

Also, the reason why she could have been snatched that quickly was because she was partially trained and had a great dam. Some people forget to read the sale ads, remember that.
HorseCrazy275 wrote:I know you got two pings but I want to also address you :)
This person is asking for their horse, Stormy Emerald, back. I believe you bought them off of her hands for 1. If you could kindly put them back up for private sale, it would be appreciated by the former owner as it was not meant to fall into your hands :)

Stormy: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3755742
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:

HorseCrazy is a friend of mine and I know they wouldn't do something like that in an inconsiderate way. Please don't automatically assume that.

It is technically now theirs to do as they wish with it, as you were the one to put it up for fast sale instead of private sale. They neither have to reply or give the horse back as they have a right to keep what they bought.

Also, the reason why she could have been snatched that quickly was because she was partially trained and had a great dam. Some people forget to read the sale ads, remember that.
This person is asking for their horse, Stormy Emerald, back. I believe you bought them off of her hands for 1. If you could kindly put them back up for private sale, it would be appreciated by the former owner as it was not meant to fall into your hands :)

I'm sorry Gabby and HorseCrazy!
I was wrong to assume this. Please forgive me for jumping to conclusions! I understand now.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:

HorseCrazy,
I could buy her back from you and then sell her to you for $3,050 if you'd like. Otherwise you may keep her since you legally bought her.
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Hannah771 wrote: I'm sorry Gabby and HorseCrazy!
I was wrong to assume this. Please forgive me for jumping to conclusions! I understand now.
No need to apologize, we've all been down that road at least once and I will admit it is frustrating the first time :)
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
Hannah771 wrote: I'm sorry Gabby and HorseCrazy!
No need to apologize, we've all been down that road at least once and I will admit it is frustrating the first time :)
That you for your graciousness! :)
HorseCrazy275
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HorseCrazy275 »

Im so sorry i didnt read it i just saw a great horse and thought wow this is hard not to snatch! lol im so so sorry and i will give her back to you now!
HorseCrazy275
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HorseCrazy275 »

I posted her! again im so sorry i didnt mean to do this! tysm for understanding! and if its possible i would love to buy her! but i understand if not! again im so sorry!
el948wh(2)
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by el948wh(2) »

HorseCrazy275 wrote:I posted her! again im so sorry i didnt mean to do this! tysm for understanding! and if its possible i would love to buy her! but i understand if not! again im so sorry!
Hannah771 wrote:look above
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 5:49 am

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 5:49 am