Community Forum

Attention HorseCrazy275 and all side accounts!

Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Attention HorseCrazy275 and all side accounts!

Post by Diamond Filly »

el948wh(2) wrote:
HorseCrazy275 wrote:I posted her! again im so sorry i didnt mean to do this! tysm for understanding! and if its possible i would love to buy her! but i understand if not! again im so sorry!
Hannah771 wrote:look above
Please tell HorseCrazy to take her down and keep her. I reacted wrongly and I can do without her. Thanks!
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

HorseCrazy275 wrote:Im so sorry i didnt read it i just saw a great horse and thought wow this is hard not to snatch! lol im so so sorry and i will give her back to you now!
Please take her down and keep her! I reacted wrongly and I can do without her. I totally understand! I would like to apologize for over-reacting. Please keep her, I know you want her.
HorseCrazy275
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HorseCrazy275 »

Hannah771 wrote:
HorseCrazy275 wrote:Im so sorry i didnt read it i just saw a great horse and thought wow this is hard not to snatch! lol im so so sorry and i will give her back to you now!
Please take her down and keep her! I reacted wrongly and I can do without her. I totally understand! I would like to apologize for over-reacting. Please keep her, I know you want her.
Are you sure? i completely understand why you reacted that way! no need to apologize It was my mistake! again i'm sorry and im more then willing to pay!
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

HorseCrazy275 wrote:
Hannah771 wrote: Please take her down and keep her! I reacted wrongly and I can do without her. I totally understand! I would like to apologize for over-reacting. Please keep her, I know you want her.
Are you sure? i completely understand why you reacted that way! no need to apologize It was my mistake! again i'm sorry and im more then willing to pay!
Please keep her! I am quitting the game now because I need to study more before I move out in a few years. It is perfectly okay. If I return, I will use the same username of Hannah771, and I will announce my return in a new topic in the General Chit Chat category. I have a money giveaway topic posted in the General Chit Chat category and a cheap horse sale topic in the Horses for Sale category. Please check them out.

Thank you so much!!! I will miss you, and I will not forget you either!
HorseCrazy275
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HorseCrazy275 »

Hannah771 wrote:
HorseCrazy275 wrote: Are you sure? i completely understand why you reacted that way! no need to apologize It was my mistake! again i'm sorry and im more then willing to pay!
Please keep her! I am quitting the game now because I need to study more before I move out in a few years. It is perfectly okay. If I return, I will use the same username of Hannah771, and I will announce my return in a new topic in the General Chit Chat category. I have a money giveaway topic posted in the General Chit Chat category and a cheap horse sale topic in the Horses for Sale category. Please check them out.

Thank you so much!!! I will miss you, and I will not forget you either!
Thank you so much! goodluck with school and i hope you come back!
HorseCrazy275
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HorseCrazy275 »

and also im still kinda a newbie sif you wouldnt mind telling me how to get to those categorys?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 27, 2024 1:00 pm

It is currently Mon May 27, 2024 1:00 pm