Something funny XD

horsegirl008_freezer
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Something funny XD

Post by horsegirl008_freezer »

Y'all...

Something hilarious just happened... :lol:

So I was scrolling through all the endurance competitions to get my stallion entered in, and after I finished I went to his profile to see if he'd won any points yet from the past competitions, and he's only gotten 7 points. I was pretty disappointed since I had just spent a bunch of money entering him into lots and lots of comps. I thought, "Well maybe endurance isn't his thing. I'll try dressage or something." But like 30 seconds later, I got a message saying that my horse had won a new endurance title, and I was like uhhhhh....how?????? Apparently he won 264 points in like 30 seconds!!! :o Now he's a champion :lol: :D So proud of my guy!! By the way, he a high HGP 5* Arab stallion standing at stud, and Gabby Woodlark trained him for me :D
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Re: Something funny XD

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

horsegirl008_freezer wrote:Y'all...

So I was scrolling through all the endurance competitions to get my stallion entered in, and after I finished I went to his profile to see if he'd won any points yet from the past competitions, and he's only gotten 7 points. I was pretty disappointed since I had just spent a bunch of money entering him into lots and lots of comps. I thought, "Well maybe endurance isn't his thing. I'll try dressage or something." But like 30 seconds later, I got a message saying that my horse had won a new endurance title, and I was like uhhhhh....how?????? Apparently, he won 264 points in like 30 seconds!!! :o Now he's a champion :lol: :D So proud of my guy!! By the way, he a high HGP 5* Arab stallion standing at stud, and Gabby Woodlark trained him for me :D
Oop- lol I've had that happen before :lol: Dude wasn't doing well in Poles so I clicked on the score and in like 10 seconds apparently 5 shows ended and he was a Ch :lol:
horsegirl008_freezer
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Something funny XD

Post by horsegirl008_freezer »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
horsegirl008_freezer wrote:Y'all...

So I was scrolling through all the endurance competitions to get my stallion entered in, and after I finished I went to his profile to see if he'd won any points yet from the past competitions, and he's only gotten 7 points. I was pretty disappointed since I had just spent a bunch of money entering him into lots and lots of comps. I thought, "Well maybe endurance isn't his thing. I'll try dressage or something." But like 30 seconds later, I got a message saying that my horse had won a new endurance title, and I was like uhhhhh....how?????? Apparently, he won 264 points in like 30 seconds!!! :o Now he's a champion :lol: :D So proud of my guy!! By the way, he a high HGP 5* Arab stallion standing at stud, and Gabby Woodlark trained him for me :D
Oop- lol I've had that happen before :lol: Dude wasn't doing well in Poles so I clicked on the score and in like 10 seconds apparently 5 shows ended and he was a Ch :lol:
:lol: It's a nice surprise when that happens!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 4:13 am

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 4:13 am