Community Forum

Question

Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Question

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

Soo, I've looked through my training skills and all of them are at level 3. Am I able to start doing actual training, or do I still have to do more skills?
MysticDaphne
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Question

Post by MysticDaphne »

Iris Rock Stables wrote:Soo, I've looked through my training skills and all of them are at level 3. Am I able to start doing actual training, or do I still have to do more skills?
You can definitely start training! But keep doing the courses to increase your levels. Over time you will be able to train faster and more efficiently.
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

MysticDaphne wrote:
Iris Rock Stables wrote:Soo, I've looked through my training skills and all of them are at level 3. Am I able to start doing actual training, or do I still have to do more skills?
You can definitely start training! But keep doing the courses to increase your levels. Over time you will be able to train faster and more efficiently.
Alr, thanks
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Definitely give it a shot!

Maybe grab a horse off the market as a newborn and see how long it takes to get to 99.9% in everything (99.8% stamina) and that'll tell you the longest time it'll take to train. You can also try getting to 99% in each stat since that's around the minimum that some people'll want and it'll take less time.

You can resell the horse/s once fully trained or keep them as grinders. Either way you can link it as proof of training if you decide to make a forum post. You'll also be able to use it as a finished age estimation as well as an estimation of how long IRL your training takes. It's all good information to have before you start training for others.
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

EclipticEnd wrote:Definitely give it a shot!

Maybe grab a horse off the market as a newborn and see how long it takes to get to 99.9% in everything (99.8% stamina) and that'll tell you the longest time it'll take to train. You can also try getting to 99% in each stat since that's around the minimum that some people'll want and it'll take less time.

You can resell the horse/s once fully trained or keep them as grinders. Either way you can link it as proof of training if you decide to make a forum post. You'll also be able to use it as a finished age estimation as well as an estimation of how long IRL your training takes. It's all good information to have before you start training for others.
Ok, thanks!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 5:11 am

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 5:11 am