Community Forum

Quick Announcement

Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Quick Announcement

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Okay, so I had 16 notifications when I logged on (Just now, mind you).

I've been feeling super under the weather today and had to sleep through most of my classes and couldn't go to work.

I'm sorry, but I don't feel like replying to anything right now, I hope y'all understand.

I may or may not be on tomorrow, it depends on how I'm feeling.

Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Quick Announcement

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:Okay, so I had 16 notifications when I logged on (Just now, mind you).

I've been feeling super under the weather today and had to sleep through most of my classes and couldn't go to work.

I'm sorry, but I don't feel like replying to anything right now, I hope y'all understand.

Aw, well I hope you're ok.. I've had the opposite and had about 1-2 notifications today. (I won't be upset if you don't respond to this lol, I understand) Just take sometime to rest.
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Quick Announcement

Post by horsegirl008 »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:Okay, so I had 16 notifications when I logged on (Just now, mind you).

:shock:
I think I had either 12 or 14 (?) the other day...but it was mostly studdings :lol:
Feel better Gabby! Definitely take some time to rest and only come back when you're ready to face the wrath of all the HWO members :twisted: Just kidding :lol:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 19, 2024 5:27 am

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 5:27 am